Author Topic: My artwork  (Read 4786 times)

Offline silver_feather

Re: My artwork
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 11:12:41 AM »
Thank you Sweet Prince....I may have a simple original model to share but she is not anything but ordinary...I will post more and will go through my large portfolio and find some animals for you  ;)

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »
Here is some Photoshop drawing...All art is digitally made...my favorite canvas.  Enjoy

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 12:10:30 PM »
The newest lady to the large collection....thank you for your kind words I love what I do and maybe one day these beauties will be a part of a published collection.

Offline CarrieSheppard

• All it took was a visit to AZ...
    • My blog pages
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »
Great artwork.  I'm intrigued!  Do you start from scratch, as if you had a piece of paper and a pencil, or do you import backgrounds or other items and work it from there?

Carrie

Offline emma112

• Fantasy heals the wounds of reality.
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 05:36:28 PM »
Oh my goodness! You are so amazing! I just can't get over how realistic they look and I love the enhanced colour and effects that I'm guessing you do with the computer?
You have a real gift! I wouldn't be surprised if I saw these in some art museum!
They're great!

Emma x x x
Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us - Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 08:40:59 PM »
Oh my! I would be honored to be discovered in such a way!  It is one of the things in life that just lets me mold and shape each character and creating the textures is the most tedious, but the most rewarding of of the whole project. Creating the morphs is my favorite thing to do...Morph, meaning taking a basic model and shaping it into the character you see in each picture.
Here is another for your viewing pleasure. This is a combination of Terregen (Landscaping), and Posering... Enjoy

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 08:43:26 PM »
Some work in Bryce.

Offline emma112

• Fantasy heals the wounds of reality.
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 01:44:39 PM »
As I keep saying, they are so beautiful!
I could look at the landscapes and animals you drew, all day!
You're brilliant!

Emma x x x
Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us - Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Offline iCeFaiRy

• I just love words...
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 01:23:05 AM »
 :o So realistic! It's as if they're all coming alive... Amazing.

Do you happen to have made an image of turtles or tortoises, by any chance?

(I really love them)
The writer's job is not to judge, but to seek to understand. (Ernest Hemingway)

Wisdom has its root in goodness, not goodness its root in wisdom. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. (Charles Dickens)

Writewayze

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 10:56:26 AM »
Silver,

You would find a great welcome on www.craftcrowd.com
They would love this stuff.

And there's me still wasting my time with paints and brushes. I think I will buy this 'Poser' thing! Because like CountryGal, I can't paint portraits and  people either!

Thanks..
John