Author Topic: My artwork  (Read 4785 times)

Offline silver_feather

My artwork
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »
Not only am I looking for writing work I can also contribute artwork that I create in my spare time lol
~Silver~

Offline Alice, a Country Gal

• http://www.writestreet.com/writestree
  • Hello from Texas
    • Alice's Hide Away
Re: My artwork
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »
That is stunning Silver Feather.

I enjoy sketching and occasionally, painting. But there is no way I could paint a person as well as you have done. I find them more difficult than anything else I've tried.  Still, strictly amateur.
MWC Charity Publications.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight>
The universe is made of stories, not of atoms. -Muriel Rukeyser, poet and activist (15 Dec 1913-1980)

R. L. Copple's: http://www.rlcopple.com/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 04:17:56 PM »
You keep up your good work...I am a digital artist and use the computer to create my characters. I enjoy creating photo realistic features to my textures as well as posing and picking out the right clothing....Thank you so much for your comments I have over five hunderd pieces.  I guess I has a lot of spare time to fill lol....

Nelodra

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 05:16:34 PM »
Just out of curiosity, may I ask, did you use a poser?

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
Yes I did  :)

Offline artalis

• In the beginning was the word... then the movies.
    • The ARTALIS Daily
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 05:47:30 PM »
Hi Silver_feather,

Nice image. Do you do animals?

How did you upload your image to the page?

I do digital art myself, design, draw and paint.

catch up again,

artalis
Screenwriting & Film

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »
Hi artalis!
I have done some work with animals and textures.  They are challenge to get a good texture we usually have to use Photoshop or other postworking tools we have to make them more realistic.

As for adding an image you can go to the toolbar above and click on the insert image icon above and do your thing.  Best of luck with your future projects.
~Silver~

Offline dynodreamer

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 06:19:32 PM »
Lovely work Ms feather~

Was it done in Illustrator or Photoshop or both? How many woman hours of work?

'Don't know if you're aware but, Corel has a tablet based "Painter" program which is veeeeeery interesting.  It's outcome can't be distinguished from regular hand applied brushwork and the styles are almost limitless.
I do a bit of guitar designing on an old Corel program myself but don't have the disposable income to get into the painting thing.
 (Until I sell a screenplay that is.)
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there isnít any - Yogi Berra
[Ask a Doctor when he feels he might quit practicing Medicine and work on theory!]

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 07:30:42 PM »
Thank you...I am honored that you enjoy the picture...It was created in Poser...from a base model, Victoria 3,I created the morphs and created the skin textures. I don't model yet lol but I do create textures for articles of clothing that I enjoy using by using the clothing template.  I use Paint Shop Pro and when in full art mode it fire up the Photoshop.  But only to create other enhancements to the work sometimes a little clone here and there lol In the morphing department it doesn't take me very long to invision the person as well as their characteristics. Getting the skin texture and different looks take another slot of time lol....Creating a total package would take a good day and if she's gorgeous she makes the creator lots a money lol.... Been there done that and didn't think a 50/50 split was ever fair to those doing the work.  If you can create your own site would be more profitable because your fans follow you and your products  ;)  You are so correct about $$$$ If you have lots you can have the best...but being an artist and creator the demand is always there.  I do make special gift paks for those Poser friends but learned to keep my beauties to myself for now hehe.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 07:37:02 PM by silver_feather »

Chaucer

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 07:58:42 PM »
AWESOME!  Just beautiful!

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 09:46:06 PM »
Thank You Chaucer!  Remember only one model!  Meet the latest addition to the bevy of beauties....
Kassidy

Offline emma112

• Fantasy heals the wounds of reality.
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »
You are such an amazing drawer! They are beautiful!

Emma x x x
Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us - Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 03:37:35 PM »
Thank you so much Emma....I'll be posting other pieces again soon.
Silver Feather :)

Offline silver_feather

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 03:51:11 PM »
Here is another character using the same base model and my morphs and textures.

Offline emma112

• Fantasy heals the wounds of reality.
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:58 PM »
Wow! That is amazing!
I wish I could draw that good!
You have such a great gift!

Emma x x x
Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us - Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)