Author Topic: ►►Serious Article Writers Required in Our Team◄◄  (Read 5576 times)

Offline missionlanding

►►Serious Article Writers Required in Our Team◄◄
« on: February 06, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »
We are looking for 100 Serious Article Writers for a long term relationship. Your primary responsibility will be to rewrite our content.

Each rewriter will be assigned articles to rewrite slowly at first and then build up to what he or she can safe handle for the day. We cover many different niches so each rewriter can choose niches in which to specialize. We building/operating many content sites hungry for fresh content each day.

All Rewritten Articles MUST:

* Pass CopyScape Premium
* NOT Contain Grammar, Spelling or sentence construction Errors
* Be Understandable to readers and being done by Humans and not by some stupid rewriting and spinning applications.
* Article should not loose its flow.

Payment will be made bimonthly (15th and 30th of the month) via PayPal after review and test of the content.

You can rewrite 5 to 20 articles of 500 to 600 words per day. You will make from $1 to $2 per article. We offer $1 per article + high incentives if the articles are good and we do not get any complaints from the client. So, will make an average of $1.5 per article. We have unlimited work. Our good writers take home more than $500 per month while spending just 2hrs daily.

The most important skills we expect in our writers are Quality, Reliability and Speed without any grammatical and spelling mistakes. You must deliver quality work on time as expected.

Serious writers please apply here before 20-Feb-2009:
http://www.aertechonline.com/Rewrite/writerregister.php

Thank you very much.

Best from,
AER Tech Online

Offline caseyquinn

• Short Story Library
Re: ►►Serious Article Writers Required in Our Team◄◄
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »
$1 for 500 - 600 words? Lets say you can do 3 an hour? maybe 4? ok so that is $4 an hour worth of work. Minimum wage is higher. How kind of you to offer 1.5 if we work really really hard on it. Oh so generious... Let me guess, you get these on a bidding site? You make 4$ or 5$ for each article and have other writers do them for 1$? Not a bad profit margin for yourself....
Casey Quinn
Editor
Short Story Library- http://shortstory.us.com
ReadMe Publishing - http://www.readme.us.com

My second poetry chapbook Prepare To Crash has just been released!
http://bigtablepublishing.com/chaptitles.html

Offline caseyquinn

• Short Story Library
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 11:33:25 AM »
ANyone who is considering this, go to ehow or associated content and submit work there, you will get paid more, take less time.
Casey Quinn
Editor

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »
Can I remind members that the guidelines for this board specifically ask members to avoid making comments on low rates of pay. There are several reasons for this.

1. Lots of online markets pay very little and many pay nothing at all - nobody is obliged to apply to them, but some beginning/hobby writers may choose to.

2. Sarcastic comments about rates of pay may deter others from posting.

3. Such comments may also make beginning/hobby writers feel bad if they take low-paying jobs.

Please see also this post on the well-known Absolute Write forum, where they have exactly the same policy, and for the same reasons.

Thank you for your understanding,

Nick  :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 01:03:12 PM by Nick »
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

twisted wheel

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »
 ???

Offline caseyquinn

• Short Story Library
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 10:19:47 AM »
Nick,
Just a note, absolutewrite has the same post from the same poster here:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130393

the members there spoke up as the post smells wrong. they view it as spam and possible plagarism. I think it is important as a writing community to question some posts if they do not sound right - it is the responsibilty of some of the more expeirienced writers to help potentially newer writers to avoid getting trapped in something that could harm them or potentially do something illegal such as copyright infringement.

I agree about complaints about the payment and will make sure to form them in the way of questions for the poster to learn more about the process but i do think members of the community should be able to provide some type of feedback on these types of post, as is done on absolutewrite or any writing forum.
Casey Quinn
Editor

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
    • Entrepreneur Writer
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 04:55:43 AM »
Thank you for your reasoned response, Casey.

Just to be clear, I am not banning comment about opportunities posted here, simply asking members to exercise restraint before posting knee-jerk reactions to low payment rates.

The type of comment I would prefer to see concerns any experiences, good or bad, members have had when applying for a particular opportunity. In general, I think it is patronising to assume that our members need to have opportunities posted here interpreted or explained to them. However, if you have genuine reason for concern about an item, please notify the moderators, who will investigate.

I would also ask everyone to bear in mind that MWC is an open forum that operates on a shoestring budget with no paid staff. If we allow abusive comments or unsubstantiated allegations to be published here, not only will it deter others from posting, we could lay ourselves open to legal action. We do have to proceed with caution, therefore.

As regards the current opportunity, while article rewriting may not be to everyone's taste, it is common in the world of Internet marketing. There is nothing illegal about it, and Missionlanding have actually set out with admirable clarity what the opportunity involves and what the remuneration will be. Members can either apply or not, as they see fit.

I feel that further discussion of this issue would not be productive, so I am locking this topic now.

Nick
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
    • Entrepreneur Writer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »
I have been asked by Missionlanding if I will unlock this topic so that he can address the concerns raised by Casey and others. It seems only fair to do so. Please can I ask all members to bear in mind my comments above, though.

Nick

Offline Brindle

• Wanabee Writer. London England
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 10:17:11 AM »
I find it difficult to be able to form a response to this without recourse to sarcasm....So I won't... ::)

"Critics search for ages for the wrong word, which, to give them credit, they eventually find."

"Only the dead have seen the end of War."

"A man may forget his triumphs, whilst his failures shape him."

twisted wheel

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 05:32:05 PM »
I find it difficult to be able to form a response to this without recourse to sarcasm....So I won't... ::)

that's not like you tony ;D

Offline Conanthedoylarian

• Conanthedoylarian
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 05:43:15 PM »

* NOT Contain Grammar, Spelling or sentence construction Errors

* Article should not loose its flow.

No comment.

Offline lakecat

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »
Writing is skilled labor. I think offering sweatshop wages for writing is immoral and I think we have every right to say so. $1 for 600 words? That's insulting to someone who cares about their art and their craft. Posters are allowed to offer us slave wages and we're not supposed to point it out? Either you value what you do or you don't. Writing is not factory assembly line work. It takes a brain and talent to put words together to reach the human heart and it is worth a hell of a lot more than one or two dollars. Ours is a legitimate grievance and you shouldn't seek to censor it.

Offline Brindle

• Wanabee Writer. London England
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »
Bravo Lakecat Bravo!
"Critics search for ages for the wrong word, which, to give them credit, they eventually find."

"Only the dead have seen the end of War."

"A man may forget his triumphs, whilst his failures shape him."

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
    • Entrepreneur Writer
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 04:49:55 AM »
And this, if I may say so, illustrates why I originally locked this topic, and why the Absolute Write forum actually banned all commenting on their writing opportunities boards.

For the record, I think writers should be paid at a realistic rate for the job, and have said so several times on my blog. However, I must point out that there are plenty of "opportunities" online which pay little or nothing at all, but some writers may still choose to apply for them, for experience, to improve their CV, for the fun of it (not all writers are seeking to make a living - some are simply pursuing a hobby), or any of a large number of other reasons.

As I have said before, it is up to MWC members to decide whether or not they wish to respond to any opportunity here. They can see the remuneration on offer, and are under no obligation to apply if they do not want to. They do not need the assistance of other members to decide this.

OK, missionlanding has had his chance to reply. I am now locking this topic permanently.

Nick
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:30:58 AM by Nick »