Author Topic: Petra Kenney Poetry Competition see www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=1439  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Malcolm Chisholm

Please note that this competition has now closed and no entries will be invited for 2009.

Entries submitted in 2008 are currently being judged and winners will be informed at the end of March 2009.

Thank you for your support in the past, but please remove references to this competition from your websites, Writers' Groups notes, etc.

Malcolm Chisholm
Website Operator
www.petrapoetrycompetition.co.uk

Offline ethuth

Topic here is Petra Kenney poetry competition that can see at the available link associated with the my rater circle. The name of the author is Malcolm Chisholm in year 2009 with the available effort of buy term papers online that is invited and closed the entries in the year 2009.

Offline kyxiret

Petra Kenny poetry competition is seeing the aspects that are provided on the given kind of the links and situations. The topic is for thousands of the times that are having a query to complete the merch competition with the show of entries to remove the context on the web resource.

Offline luvuh

I would like to have Midwood in my house garden. There reason of this gardening is that I want to earn from wood sustainable sportswear and then want to utilize the remaining woods for my house so must want to do it.

Offline Heartsongsdiary

Re: Petra Kenney Poetry Competition
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 03:26:20 AM »
I would like to have Midwood in my house garden. There reason of this gardening is that I want to earn from wood [sustainable sportswear] and then want to utilize the remaining woods for my house so must want to do it.
Are you a writer or a spammer? UK  infested with spammers or so I've heard.   jt
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 05:28:30 AM by Heartsongsdiary »