Author Topic: Freelance Writer Looking for online work  (Read 2045 times)

Offline vicsgirl1

• http://ccarrington.tripod.com
Freelance Writer Looking for online work
« on: April 28, 2006, 04:45:10 PM »
My name is Caitlyn Carrington. I am a Poetess/Writer/Editor/Ghost Writer/Researcher/Fact Checker.

I am looking for paying jobs in the beforementioned areas. I work from home because I am disabled and am available at least 8-10 hrs per day. I love to write, research and edit. I am a perfect speller, know my grammar and content, know my way around the net.

If interested, contact me at caitlyncarrington2003@yahoo.com
Have a creative day!
Caitlyn

Narnian Prince

Re: Freelance Writer Looking for online work
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 05:45:01 PM »
Hi Caitlyn!

My name's Chris and I'm somewhat of a newbie to the writing arena after dickering around off and on with it as a hobby for many years.  The wife, sisters, family, friends, co-workers, etc. all just got a little tired of finding my many pages of scribbles that, to them, didn't make any sense, so now I've been enrolled, due to my work shifts, in a distance education course in Creative Writing.  I now have to actually hunker down and really focus on what I write inorder to get assignmnets in.

While perusing through some of my course material there is an advertisement for a company called Freelance Work Exchange.  They can be reached at www.freelanceworkexchange.com.  There seemed to be several advertisements that looked like they could be right up your alley.  I'm not quite ready,nor do I have the time yet, to check them out but I hope to one day.  I hope this helps.  It's nice meeting you.  Have a great day!  :)

Chris