Author Topic: Challenge 48 Winner!  (Read 5301 times)

Offline thatollie

Re: Challenge 48 Winner!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 02:23:39 PM »
Congrats Chaucer
Never make a decision standing up.

Chaucer

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »
Thanks everyone.........it sure is fun to win a challenge.   A bit busy lately........will be back on forum soon in a few days.

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 04:18:36 AM »
Nice job all! Congrats to Chaucer. When and what is the next challenge?
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline Alice, a Country Gal

• http://www.writestreet.com/writestree
  • Hello from Texas
    • Alice's Hide Away
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »
Nice job all! Congrats to Chaucer. When and what is the next challenge?

Just above your head DG.  ;)

Posted by: Chaucer
Thanks everyone.........it sure is fun to win a challenge.   A bit busy lately........will be back on forum soon in a few days.
MWC Charity Publications.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight>
The universe is made of stories, not of atoms. -Muriel Rukeyser, poet and activist (15 Dec 1913-1980)

R. L. Copple's: http://www.rlcopple.com/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

Chaucer

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »
I'm working on it.   I really want the topic to appeal to many, not just a few.  As we all get inspired to write by different things.  If you have any suggestions.....you can pm me.   I'm going to run some ideas with some of  the senior members here on this forum.   I don't want the topic to be too general, yet I don't want to put others off, if you know what I mean.  We have guys and girl writers here.......I want to find the right balance.

Thanks for your comment DGsquared.   My goal for the week.....to pick a good topic for writers challenge #49!   Springtime is coming soon for many writers depending on what part of the globe they are from.   A very inspirational time for writers.

I want to make this count...........what they write may get published someday.     I'd like to help them out by choosing a good, solid topic.

Take care.....be back soon.

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 12:28:30 PM »
Just above your head DG.  ;)

Posted by: Chaucer
Thanks CG. I did see that post.  ;) At times my enthusiasm and impulsiveness get the better of me, (okay, almost always), and my apologies to Chaucer if it seemed as though I was pressuring.

Seeking a friendly diversion is all...

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb