Author Topic: Hello from Lin in Holland  (Read 3890 times)

Lin

Hello from Lin in Holland
« on: December 17, 2005, 09:09:56 AM »
Hi everyone

No doubt you will all get to know me in time - I'm also a new kid on the block but I recently dropped in lucky thanks to Nick and a stroke of luck!   If you dont ask you dont get and that's what happened to me.  Next thing I know a publisher wants my novel.  I had a problem with a web site I was trying to contact, Nick put me on the right track and suggested another way and I took it from there. Im writing full time now.   

Anyway folks, I live in Holland, Ive been here almost 4 years and had a couple of articles published in the UK.   I've written courses for instructors connected with my job before I retired early to join my husband out here.   I'm always glad to discuss writing techniques and listen to other people's experiences.  Hope to join a discussion soon  -  Lin

Offline FDHolmes

Re: Hello from Lin in Holland
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 07:25:01 PM »
Hi everyone

No doubt you will all get to know me in time - I'm also a new kid on the block but I recently dropped in lucky thanks to Nick and a stroke of luck!   If you dont ask you dont get and that's what happened to me.  Next thing I know a publisher wants my novel.  I had a problem with a web site I was trying to contact, Nick put me on the right track and suggested another way and I took it from there. Im writing full time now.   

Anyway folks, I live in Holland, Ive been here almost 4 years and had a couple of articles published in the UK.   I've written courses for instructors connected with my job before I retired early to join my husband out here.   I'm always glad to discuss writing techniques and listen to other people's experiences.  Hope to join a discussion soon  -  Lin

Hi Lin. You maybe a newbie on this board, but it sounds like you're no newbie to the literary arts. It's good to have experienced eyes to help judge the posts we'll all be making. Welcome.

Fred

Offline Glat

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 04:29:45 AM »
Hello Lin.

Greetings from Glat!

Glat. ;D

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 10:04:26 AM »
Hi Lin, You and I have chatted before. Glad to see you on board. I'm working on a synopsis to send you. P.S. I just won 2nd place in a contest and am tickled about that 8) See ya soon. Aelf