Author Topic: How evil is too evil?  (Read 12108 times)

GondorianPrincess

Re: How evil is too evil?
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »
Rejected heart syndrome.

Most stalkers have this. I did a bit of research on it for a 21 Jump Street fan fic. It was really weird. I mean, I don't want to be stalked. I think its scary and I am terribly paranoid about it. That's why I don't use my real name online. It's not that I don't trust people, but I have watched enough "Date Line: to Catch a Predator" and cop shows to know that stalking isn't fun and there is basically nothing that the victim can do about it.

The laws on stalking are terrible, you can't do something if the dude is just parked outside on the street or he/she follows you in public, the most is a restraining order, and even then the person is still touched in the head and won't leave you be.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »
Well the paparazzi actually have the right to constantly stalk the stars... and nobody's doing anything about that (they've got rights).

It'd be interesting to note that the guy who acted as Dexter Morgan in the Dexter Series tried stalking around to get the feel for his character :D Erm- I just did it once to my high school best friends ;D so don't worry, I'm safe! It was all for the sake of science!

Offline Akeith (Gray)

• Waiting for a drink...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »
I don't know about their so-called rights, the paprazzi I mean. Stalking is stalking, whether it is making a living at it or not. Heavens knows I run into them every day, anytime I go out the front door of my house. I just don't get it though. Why is it that they never want to take a picture of meeeeeeee???  ::)

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »
Maybe 'cause you scare them with your watch-y googley eyes? ;D Like Chuck Norris! He scares everybody...

Yep- they got rights all right  :-\ It's all 'for the sake of entertainment'.

GondorianPrincess

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2009, 02:17:51 PM »
I don't know about their so-called rights, the paprazzi I mean. Stalking is stalking, whether it is making a living at it or not. Heavens knows I run into them every day, anytime I go out the front door of my house. I just don't get it though. Why is it that they never want to take a picture of meeeeeeee???  ::)

I really wasn't refering to the poperatzzii. The Government should make some laws concerning them. That car chase in LA like the year before last must have been crazy. I mean, I know that people drive crazily in LA (I have been there but it has been about 5 yrs.) but they could have killed someone.

See, that's why Johnny Depp lives in France, at least over their the stars can have the privacy. *lol*

I am more or less talking about the stalker who turn into murderers. Anyone can be stalked. you, me, someone else.

Offline Akeith (Gray)

• Waiting for a drink...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2009, 02:22:48 PM »
Ok, I see...then I must defer to others who know more about such things.

I can only suggest researching what makes stalkers stalk and then give your character a bit of a comical aspect to their nature for the sake of entertaining the reader. An evil clownish characterization is about the most evil of all.

Just my thoughts, though...

GondorianPrincess

« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »
Ok, I see...then I must defer to others who know more about such things.

I can only suggest researching what makes stalkers stalk and then give your character a bit of a comical aspect to their nature for the sake of entertaining the reader. An evil clownish characterization is about the most evil of all.

Just my thoughts, though...

a dude who likes to dress up as a clown character and sit in peoples basements as a statue.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2009, 02:45:08 PM »
:D I was citing about how easy anybody can stalk someone nowadays. Although - what if a killer was posing as paparazzi? :o What if his camera could actually fire bullets? Or- or lazer beams!

Who here wants to be a Hollywood star? ;D

GondorianPrincess

« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2009, 02:49:48 PM »
:D I was citing about how easy anybody can stalk someone nowadays. Although - what if a killer was posing as paparazzi? :o What if his camera could actually fire bullets? Or- or lazer beams!

Who here wants to be a Hollywood star? ;D

If I got to do a part with Johnny Depp...!!! *lol*

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »
That actually makes sense... then you can be Mr. Depp's student for the mastery of...

'Keeping Your Life Secret and your Paparazzi Pictures Minimal'

Might take you years to master the subject with master Depp... yup *whistle*

Oh no! I think ma is reading this! Quick, get a cushion ready! ;D ;D

GondorianPrincess

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »
*lol*

He asks that people not take pic of his kids. I think that mostly people respect him on this. I mean, who wouldn't? but, this is not about my obesession with Johnny Depp. *lol*

http://www.thetrashtreasury.com/

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2009, 03:01:51 PM »
... awesome socks. I like the wristband...

Is there any chance that I can purchase one of Johnny Depp's wristbands? ;D Does he only have one? If so, is there any chance that I can purchase Johnny Depp instead?  ;D ;D

Now I know what to get ma for Christmas.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 03:03:55 PM by ThatLouie »

GondorianPrincess

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »
The link makes wristbands that look like his. thirty bucks plus shipping and handling for a wrist band like JD's is well worth it to me. I'm gonna save up my money and get the brown one. I always did adore it! *lol*

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2009, 03:22:22 PM »
Sad thing about me is that whenever I wear wrist straps too long, I always get a rash  :-\ Likewise with necklaces...

Offline RandomAmber

• Loneliness is about the scariest thing out there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2009, 05:22:52 PM »
Aw, and theresme worring about not being a fluffy bunny...mwaaahaaahaaa