Author Topic: New Writers Radio Station - Now On Air!  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Global Moderator
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • View Profile
    • Entrepreneur Writer
New Writers Radio Station - Now On Air!
« on: April 28, 2006, 03:43:29 AM »
Yes, the new writers Internet radio station, Writers FM, is up and running today!

Writers FM is operated by WCCL, the sponsors of this forum. It features music, writing tips and in-depth interviews with various authors (including myself).

To listen in, just point your browser at http://www.writersfm.com/. When the radio station's homepage opens, click on the Listen Live tab. Windows Media Player should then launch, and after a few moments you should hear an intro by the station's smooth-talking host, Karl. After that, the current broadcast should start streaming. If you can't hear anything, make sure your speakers are switched on and the volume is turned up!

Any comments on the new radio station are welcome - please feel free to post them below.

Nick  :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 03:49:29 AM by Nick »
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Narnian Prince

Re: New Writers Radio Station - Now On Air!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 03:53:18 AM »
   Oh dear, now you've gone and done it Nick!  Just when my wife and kids thought they'd gotten me back form the brink of oblivion with your cd's and other materials, now you go and bring a radio station into the mix?  LOL!!!  Our home will never be the same as we'll be listening to and studying Nick Daws 24/7!  LOL!!!  The wife'll string me up for this for sure!  :)

On a serious note though, thanks Nick.  I tried to get it online here at work earlier in the shift but it wouldn't take for some reason.  I do, however, look forward to adding it to my fav's as soon as I get home later this morning!  Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day!

Chris

Offline Smiley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 05:41:59 AM »
Fantastic!  ;D ;D

I'm listening to it now - thanks Nick

Smiley :)
Smiles make the world a happier place, share yours with a stranger it could make their day.

Offline karlmoore

• Esteemed Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Karl Moore.com
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 08:23:41 AM »
Wow, Nick beat me to the announcement! :)

Whoops. Sorry to tread on your toes!

Hope it provides a decent resource for a few people. It's really just been a pet project for a few months.

Best,

Karlos