Author Topic: Bounce!!  (Read 3923 times)

SuzieHarris

Bounce!!
« on: January 13, 2006, 07:50:36 AM »
I hope you don't mind if I bounce about on here for a bit. You see I'm feeling a bit hyper today  ;D in a good way.

My book was stuck on Amazon.co.uk sales rankings at over the 1 million mark for weeks, but today it went to 223,111!! 
Also in my publishers sales rankings, im in the top 100 seller list  ;D

Now before anyone thinks about it, please don't burst my bubble - not today at least hehe.

Suzie  :-*

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Bounce!!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 09:18:39 AM »
Far be it from me to burst your bubble, Suzie, but I suspect to go from the million-plus mark to 223,111, Amazon probably only have to sell one copy!

Don't worry, though, at least it's going in the right direction  ;)

Incidentally, if you want to find out more about Suzie's books and her background, do take a look at her neat website at www.suzanne-harris.com.

Nick GM
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

SuzieHarris

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 09:22:42 AM »
*POP* :o
I know it's friday the 13th, Nick, but let me dream hehe.

Seriously, I know how Amazon goes up and down and you expect a huge royalty cheque - then it arrives,  for only $9!! Now that really was a burst bubble.  But it feels good to see the numbers go up instead of down today.

Thanks, too, for the praise about my site. It needs updating, something I really must do soon.

Suzie  :)

Lin

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »
I hope some of Suzie's bubble pops its soapy substance in my direction then I can slide all the way to the top as well!!

Lin

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 10:24:36 AM »
Congratulations Suzie, I'ts got to be a thrill no matter what the numbers do in the future. "Onward and Upward" ;D Aelf