Author Topic: My Spooky Blog  (Read 2004 times)

Offline "lorraineofkeli"

• The World Is Yours!
My Spooky Blog
« on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »
I was wondering what people think of this blog I created last year. I completely forgot about it until now.
The idea was to sort of write something as though I am actually a person who is able to "talk to the dead" even though I absolutely don't! ..but nevertheless to "trick" people in a sort of "Blair Witch" type of way - is it real or fake?? and basically treat it as a compilation of "my experiences" as told by the dead people I have "listened" to...
well, here it is anyway... perhaps you could read from bottom to top to see it in order..

http://wordsofdead.blogspot.com/

Offline Words tu Die pour

• Ways are wonderful
Re: My Spooky Blog
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »
lol i dont kno u and dont take this the wrong way but ur strange lol

Offline Margarett

• Our teardrops fall and water our soul!
Re: My Spooky Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 08:34:52 PM »
Wow this has promise! To drift through all sorts of pastlifes. One for someone who was murdered. One who died to soon and wonders everywhere with the memories in tact. Maybe murders who live the damnation of eternal torture.

an oh so manymore! What u need is colaborators. Who can help you do different personalities. Like suicides and all kinds and manners of death.

This could prove very fun.
Dance in the raindrops. Slide down a rainbow. Make our world a more beautiful place. Keep a smile handy and give them away.
After all they are free!  " SMILE "