Author Topic: Propaganda  (Read 3022 times)

Offline eric

Re: Propaganda
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »
Okay, I slept on it, and I think I get it.  I treated you like a poodle, I am sorry, and I mean it. 

By the way, nothing about you is teeny tiny.  Err, let me rephrase that.  Like gas, potential expands to fill its container.  That is not to say you were gassy.  I might have been, a teeny tiny bit.  Anyway ...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 07:35:32 PM by eric »

Offline Jade

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 11:36:49 AM »
Retaining gas is dangerous -- I think it was Claudius that legalized farting at banquets because he was concerned about the health of the 'keepers'.

Also. legend has it that during world war 2, more than a thousand airmen was killed because of their reluctance to let it rip. The B17 bombers were not pressurised, so when the bomber crew operated above 20,000 feet, the gas in their intestines would expand and rapture rupture their intestines.

What I am trying to say... nothing wrong with being gassy, just try not to worry about exposing it too much... i would hate to loose you like that... (joking)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 12:34:38 PM by Jade »
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.
Cyril Connolly

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave." ~Mohandas Gandhi

Offline eric

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 08:20:39 PM »
That's sweet of you, thanks.  But it's "rupture," dearest.   :-*
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 10:52:58 PM by eric »