Author Topic: Hello from Detroit, Michigan!  (Read 8698 times)

Offline idris

• The pen is mightier than the sword.
    • www.writerscbok.com
Re: Hello from Detroit, Michigan!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
I shall my friend, I shall, I've already saved them in my favorites.  :o

Oops! I accidentally deleted my last sentence:

Get involved on these blogs and you will learn more and make some great friends.
I haven't met a pen I didn't like yet! I love to write, I can prove it at www.writerscbok.com :-) Cheers!!!

Offline idris

• The pen is mightier than the sword.
    • www.writerscbok.com
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 12:39:10 PM »
Hi Jamie,

This is good to know, I've saved each of the sites in my favorites section. I especially like "IttyBiz" what's even better is that they're in Michigan whoooHoooo!!!
Men with pens did appear very regal.

I'm not having problems as much as I am struggling with which Idea to go with first.  :o

Is your comments section on your site or in this forum?  Tell me where it is and I would love to visit!   :D

Regards,

--- Idris

Hi Idris,
Most of the owners know each other just from commenting on each other's blogs. No, they are each owned by separate individuals or companies. I am not sure if there is a forum for blog masters, but the creative writing circle at men with pens is pretty tight. The comments section on each blog is very active, with writers who actually contribute to the discussion instead of just the obligatory, "Thanks for the post". You can search the archives and read up on old posts.

Are you having any specific problems?

I have yet to see you show up in my comments section. ;)

Jamie
I haven't met a pen I didn't like yet! I love to write, I can prove it at www.writerscbok.com :-) Cheers!!!

Offline BlueDuckCopy

• Blue Duck Copy
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2008, 12:57:35 PM »
Hi Idris,

LOL, yeah, I love Naomi.

I interviewed her recently. It was on my blog this past week. http://blueduckcopy.com/2008/10/09/picking-the-brain-of-naomi-dunford/ . The other most recent posts show up in the nav bar to the right, or by clicking a category, like blogging, at the top. You can comment on any post, and Comment Luv retrieves your last blog post from your website and displays it with your comment. This lets other readers visit your site if they like what you wrote. :)

Jamie