Author Topic: Fast Feedback - visit us every day  (Read 3047 times)

Lin

Fast Feedback - visit us every day
« on: January 12, 2006, 01:12:46 PM »
Hello all you budding writers

I have come to the conclusion that Writer's Circle is taking off very fast indeed.  May I suggest to all newcomers that you check this site on a regular basis, say every day, as you may have a plethora of replies to your postings in a very short time.   Dont hesitate to keep them coming and stay in touch, you are now part of a very elite forum which can provide the best of advice if you want to try for publishing in the future.   Just ask a question and someone will get back to you soon. 

Please tell your moderator if you haven't had any replies and maybe we can provide advice for being "seen"

Its great fun and the members are coming across as being the best kind of people to talk to.   So log in as much as you can and talk to like minded people all over the world.

See you tomorrow

Lin

Offline ChipTee

Re: Fast Feedback - visit us every day
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 08:15:15 AM »
This is good advice. My PC crashed on the 10th, has got some life back today and I see membership of the circle (our circle, should I say?) appears to have grown over 500% and there are more posts, and many good topics, than I can read in the time available.
Chip