Author Topic: need help, comments n ideas with story plot (real short post)  (Read 12528 times)

Offline Biola

• Creation swings on the axis of LOVE
Re: need help, comments n ideas with story plot (real short post)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 05:21:43 AM »
Hi QB,
You need first to have a design document. It tell you your chances of anybody picking it up, the rationale, and a synopsis which you spread out as it were. Like Midnight Candle said though, you'd have problem with it as you have analysed, (hope you will give your presentaion in proper English). Hear that there are nine ways to kill a cat! Goodluck
biola
we learn every day if we want. check my blog http://biola-ephesus-ephesus.blogspot.com, Ephesus@Wordpress.com
buy my books, BLOOD CONTRACT,NUMEN YEYE at amazon.com

Offline Chriscrider

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 12:20:19 AM »
take the race idea out add his dad or grandpa got mixed in with the wrong people and got killed owes some money to them and they want it right then.

Offline John Yamrus

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 09:17:56 AM »
2 b takn searyuslee u shd larn 2 right furst
Since 1970 John's published 2 novels, 18 books of poetry, and had more than 1,300 poems published in mags around the world.   His new book, (his 20TH) called CAN'T STOP NOW! is available here:

http://www.epicrites.org/

Offline par

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 11:50:58 AM »
hmm, well....stories like this are filmed all the time.  people seem to like them.  not my particular cup of tea, unless someone like scorcese comes along to give it some class and artistry.   
you've had a decent amount of comments so it must be true that others would be interested.  go for it.