Author Topic: paid posting  (Read 2274 times)

SuzieHarris

paid posting
« on: April 11, 2006, 04:30:00 AM »
Hi Guys,

Here is a job I found today, it's not the highest paying in the world but you could make a few extra pennies if you do it regularly:

-----------------------------

www.paidpostingtools.com has openings for writers hailing from the UK. Get paid fifteen cents per post to write in online forums. Fill out an application at www.paidpostingtools.com/writers.asp. We now have 74 freelance writers getting paid weekly via PayPal and we need more talent from the UK.

If you have the type of personality that is able to tackle multiple subject matters and remain on-topic then there are numerous openings available for those seeking decent compensation for their efforts.

After 100 posts your work will be reviewed for a possible raise in the per post price we pay!

You may also reach us at support@paidpostingtools.com if you have other questions.

--------------------------------

Good luck guys & gals!

Suzie

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: paid posting
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 04:50:37 AM »
This is very similar to the opportunity posted here recently by forumbooster:

http://www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=1536.0

Though this company is actually paying 50% more!

As you say, no-one is going to get rich doing this type of work, but if you're the sort of person who enjoys posting on forums anyway, you could earn a few extra dollars by doing this.

And now the bad news - Mywriterscircle.com has no plans to start making payments to members posting on this forum!

Nick  :)
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.