Author Topic: X2 Manifesto  (Read 14283 times)

SuzieHarris

Re: X2 MANIFESTO
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2008, 02:19:45 PM »
Caffers,

I don't want to be dragged down the general level here

I feel you have gone below anything you 'think' we have done wrong by using such offensive and disgusting language on a forum where CHILDREN are allowed, in your last post. How dare you swear so much on open forum. I fear that soon you won't need to leave as with that 'mouth' of yours you will be removed.

I won't sink so low as to quote what you said, but needless to say I have reported it!

I even took time out to message you to appologise for anything I said that you mght have found offensive. I withdraw that apology in the light of your obnoxious language. It was totally uncalled for an at the very best, gutter level!

Suzie

Offline eric

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2008, 03:11:28 PM »
Cathers

You're right, Cathers.  MWC has nothing to offer you.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

By the way, your definition of defamation is completely spurious.  I was a lawyer for 28 years.  How long were you a lawyer?

Among the great worries many writers have are threats and slap suits from offended publishers based on ridiculous theories to shut up writers who are simply being honest about what they see.  I have watched this happen too many times to count.  I am sure you are not doing that.  But you appear to be throwing your weight around just to cause trouble on the forum.  What is up with that?

In case you don't know, I'll tell you.  You've edged over into trolling.  We don't appreciate trolls on this forum.  And watch your language.  You can get away with that elsewhere, but not on this forum.  Nine year old girls read your spouting.

Again, Cathers, as you so cogently observed, MWC has nothing to offer you.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

What's the problem, can't work the knob?  It's a simple research problem.  The exit is right over there.  Just go through it.  Man up and do what you said you would do.

MWC has nothing to offer you.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Cathers.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 03:28:40 PM by eric »

Offline Symphony

• Put the kettle on
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2008, 03:25:19 AM »
Caffers as made his wishes to leave MWC quite clear. Bye bye and thanks for all the fish. Meanwhile, this topic is really serving no purpose and has little any more to do with writing so I hope you don't mind if I now declare it locked!

Thanks for your support. Let's put those feelings into the next gutsy and inspired chapter of our respective novels/stories/poems ...

Respectfully,

Symph