Author Topic: Dead or Alive its Hell (14A = Extreme violence/blood/gore/nudity) Man murdered  (Read 5675 times)

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
Vampire's been done, werewolves, Frankensteins, the criminally insane... but rarely about cannibals.

Wonder why.

Which is why I'm aiming to fix that ;D It's one of my obsessions, actually, spawned by Hannibal Lecter himself. Dark as it is, it's a mostly untouched subject. I posted a short view of the first chapter in here... wherever it is... but it's one of my more serious stories that I'll write when I'm ready and knowledgeable enough.

Zetos Lapier

Well when you write this, you will have to show me, because I love cannibalism, in drama me and my friends did one as family feud, cannibal edition. I was the lead cannibal, the other one was a newbie, and when I lost in the end, I ate him, and the game show host, then I married the labotomasized assistant, whom later I ate is what is understood by the audience, since I ate all my other families. ^_^

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
;D Brilliant.

Looks like you and me're gonna get along just fine.

muahahahahah.

Perhaps you can tell me if I'm not pushing hard enough on the fear, eh? :)

Zetos Lapier

Gladly, I always enjoy a good work that gives me shivers and makes me dream about it that night. Always the best types of writing. ^_^

I've been a half-cannibal, I bite people, so I can tell you about the imprints that are made by teeth. LOL I mean, I'm not slightly insane, ok I am, but who isn't?

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
I mean, I'm not slightly insane, ok I am, but who isn't?

Who isn't indeed, Zetos, who isn't.

Heheheh.

I've always had this oral fixation ;D

Zetos Lapier

Hahaha, well I always liked vampires cause they sunk just two teeth into the people, sucking out blood, and injecting the vampiric genes into the person. I wish I could do that, turn a bunch of people into mini-zetos'.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
Having carbon copies of yourself is freaky ;D

But with enough of them you could take over the world.

Zetos Lapier

Hahaha, when they had a thread on taking over the world, I said that they should just make a bunch of me, we'd take over the world, then kill eachother trying to have only one owner of the world, and we'd all be dead, and it'd be the perfect world.

I should write something about that as well.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
;D Go for it!

I, for now, must work on my presentation.

The evil thing.

I'll post 'Self Haven' here now if you'd like. Show you the things that I have planned ;D

Zetos Lapier

Do it, it'll take me a while to get back in a writing mood, I need some kind of food in ma belleh.

I want to see this outline, watch my jaw drop.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
Or recoil in horror of the amateurish writing ;D

Either way will be amusing.

Zetos Lapier

Don't worry, my writing is very amateurish, I just like the ideas, the writing comes with time. ^_^ Just give me your imagination, let me see the thoughts behind the author.