Author Topic: Dead or Alive its Hell (14A = Extreme violence/blood/gore/nudity) Man murdered  (Read 5678 times)

Zetos Lapier

"A flick of the wrist, a turn so quick, a broken heart, a demons mind." The man said as he slowly pulled from the black duffle bag a long metal blade. The shimmering steel was hit by the lonesome desk lamp behind him, thumb trailing along the cutting edge of the German stiletto. The master-crafted lethal weapon was turned towards the mans face that was tied to the chair. "Tell me my friend, do you fear death?"

"No." He spat contemptuously at his captor. His red lip still bleeding from the punch that had knocked him out, the migraine returning to the back of his head which had hit the wall and knocked him cold before.

"Well let me put that fear in you." The words were hissed from behind the captors black cloths that masked his face. Not a feature was noticeable as the leather gloved hands slowly trailed to the mans cheek. Then without warning he struck with his right fist, the sound of the connection could be heard, knocking John sideways, but the seat stayed bolted to the ground, keeping him from falling to the ground.

For a second it looked as if the masked man was going to spit John with the knife, but instead he thrust it downwards, deep into the captives’ left inner thigh. Blood began to bubble out from the wound, but there was no reaction to this, it was as if the prisoner had no emotions, making his tormenter irritated, but his mind was set to hear this man cry.

"Just you wait John, I'm going to make you hurt." Turning away for a second, he came back with a long piece of razor wire. The metal edges reflected in John's eyes, but he hid the fear deep within himself. Slowly the wire was wrapped about his leg, just light enough to touch the top, when it was all around his one leg the wicked one pulled tight. The metal incisors cut deep into his lower leg, cutting into the muscles and bone. Then with a sharp tug the metal was pulled through his leg, cutting it wide open. Slowly the torturer reeled it back in, as if he were coiling it, letting it cut in spiral patterns down his hostages left leg. The blood began to pour from within it.

"Now tell me John, do you fear death even a little?" The oppressor was smiling underneath the black fabric, watching as John took forever to come out with the answer. The mirth was bubbling up deep within the heart and lungs of the man, almost bursting out laughing, watching the bloody scene revealing in front of him.

"No!" He screamed, choking around the pain, keeping the tears from leaving his eyes. Another strike was brought across his left cheek.

"Oh really now, then let me help." The tormenter was enraged, digging his fingers into the right eye socket, wrapping them about the eyeball he ripped backwards, breaking the receptor that held it in place, blood pouring from the new opening in his head. Though the terrorist took notice in his works new wound that he had not inflicted. Blood was streaming from the bottom lip of the man, he had bit clear through it in pain. "So you do feel the pain I see, does it feel nice?" He got close and personal, mouth beside the others ear, whispering his threatening sentence. "I'm going to make you die slowly."

Reaching down for the stiletto he pulled back with anger, blood spattered up onto his cloth, landing all over the captives’ body. The blood leaking from the wound, all over the chair, and dribbling down the legs. The red liquid settling on the ground below him, forming a small pool that was continuing to grow. The reflection that could be seen within the blood, revealed the mans next move.
With the dagger, he placed it to the mans groin, letting it rest there for a moment.

"You ready for this?" He whispered. John's one good eye closed as he took in a deep breath, hands tied behind his back, clenching till they were white and the fingernails had begun to cut into the palms of his hand, drawing small amounts of blood.

"Ye, Augh!" The scream would have traveled far if they had not been in a completely cement room. The blade shoved all the way through his penis, sliding down the screams of pain and rage were stirring together as his manhood was literally cut in half from base to tip. Tears of blood poured from his eyes as his head fell limply forward, his fight leaving him, letting him to the complete mercy of this wicked being before him.

Grabbing two large clamps he gripped the handles letting the large pincers for the front open up, revealing there sharp teeth. Slowly he let it rest over the mans nipples, tears were still falling from John's eyes as he saw what was about to happen to him next. The clamps were closed slowly, making him become all the more sensitive as they touched. The pain was increased tenfold by this act as the teeth bit down so deep that the metal ends touched each other. Blood was accumulating around them, and what had once been a small pool on the ground, was slowly getting larger and larger, going an even deeper red.

"How 'bout some electricity to make you feel better?" John's eye went large as his head shot up to see the wires that trailed from the clamps, they were about to be touched with a large battery. ZZZzzap! Crackle! The sound of the metal being tapped to the batteries posts could be heard, sending John to a complete stiff straight up position. All muscles tense and crushing his bones underneath. The tears streaming down his face were salty and bloody.

The posts were disconnected, and he slumped over, he felt as if he couldn't take much longer, the blood pouring from his face, and lower regions upon his body. The tears falling from the ducts, the one closed and the blood still dripping from where the other had been. He didn't even have enough time to see the stiletto that was dragged along his stomach, his intestines slowly slithering through the large wound, everything becoming displayed, as he saw it he only had five minutes left to die, little did he know that his captor had a bit of a different plan.

"Do you fear death?" Once again the terrorist questioned, there was no answer from his hostage. Anger was filled in his body, and with a sudden fowl swoop he had lifted the mans head with the curled fist. Breaking a few of the teeth, watching them slither out of John's mouth he smiled in satisfaction. Grabbing the bottle of rubbing alcohol, he opened the lid, and slowly tipped it, letting the searing liquid pour into the dying mans missing eye, and remaining eye. Blinding John completely, making the once strong man break down and cry.

"I fear death! I fear death! I fear..." He was silenced as the stiletto passed through both his jugular, and wind pipe. The silence that ran through the room was beautiful to the tormentors’ ears, removing the cloth from around his head, resting it softly on the table beside him. Letting his fingers run through his hair, he laughed to himself; a wicked smile crossing over his lips, a deep satisfaction was resting within the oppressors’ stomach.

He looked amusing though, almost unique, and weird, but hey! You know more about this guy then I do, because if you're a guy, then this is you, and if you're a girl this is your bf or husband, maybe even your crush. Just take the time to look in a mirror guys, and you'll see that if you were angry, you could be exactly like this guy, slowly tormenting the one who always tormented you, and then when he gives in to what he always made you give into, you just end him, like the coward that he is. Good job, you made it through a lazy short story.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 01:05:25 PM by Zetos Lapier »

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
 ;D ;D

There goes my sadistic side. Yep. It's going crazy now. Ugh, it'll take a while to put it back in its cage.

And where's the blood curdling scream? More screams, dangnabit! Screaming is, like... y'know. Screams.

Great. Just... lovely torture scene..... makes my heart beat and all that lovely dovely stuff.

Louie

Zetos Lapier

I might make another one with more screams, but this guy was originally not going to scream at all, but die silently, but I decided that finally he would. I actually cringed when I wrote the bit where he got his family jewels cut. =P

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
If you winced, then that means that it works on skirmish people ;D

Then again, I winced when I had to research about female circumcision. Eaauuuagh....

Louie

Zetos Lapier

Hahaha, you had to look it up, I got told in full detail what it was, I laughed that I would never have the chance to go through that. =P

Oh well, I wouldn't normally whince, but when I'm writing from a characters perspective, I can imagine the pain, the looks, everything that's going on around me, I meant to add much more detail to this, but my brain wouldn't allow me to find the words.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
I read something that caught me once:

'Never look back'

Never look back from the pain, never look back from feeling that fear when you're writing it... because hellion that means that it works. Never stop when you flinch, man :) push for it. Besides, it's enjoyable ;D admit it. You enjoy the rush. We all do...

Louie

Zetos Lapier

Hahaha, it's true I do love the rush, it's the thing that keeps me writing, my imagination is everywhere at once, it can make me sick, it can make me fly. I mean, I wrote about a guy that was high at once, I felt that way for the net 30 min. or so. I become my characters, and if they commit suicide, I have to shake it off quickly, or I'll be all emo on everyone. =P

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
Honestly, man, when I found out about these kinds of stories it was love at first sight.

Human emotions are lovely, aren't they? I once wrote about this guy who got buggered by a knife. I flinched, but it was an amazing thing to write about. I got to explore all the emotions about the victim ;D  I read criminal cases, grotesque ones, strange ones and stuff... yep you get how I love stuff like this. It's all about putting yourself in one's shoes, right? I love that feeling too...

... I'll keep tabs with your work, Zetos.

;D Oh, and you should check out (forgive my shameless pimping) my soon to be 'Suicide.', a sort of satire with lots and lots of these.

Louie

Zetos Lapier

Hahaha, I will keep tabs of your work now that I know someone else loves the dark side of the life. ^_^

I might also make one with a man who's insane in his mind, he'll be a master-mind criminal, but it will turn out that he's just so tormented he has to kill to be calm. ^_^ Actually I just wrote one in review my work, it was twilight zone like, you might enjoy that one as well.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
Oh- jee-zus...

Have you ever heard of Dexter? Or the book 'Darkly Dreaming Dexter'? I love that show. I'm watching it right now, actually.

It's more like loving all the parts of life :) and being fascinated by it. It's a lovely thing, innit?

Zetos Lapier

Hahahaha that it is, and I've heard of Dexter, I never did get to see it, I might have to start checking it out now, I'm normally looking for things like the twilight zone, where you just can't win.

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
 ;D Haven't seen Twilight Zone yet... might check it out on Youtube.

Zetos Lapier

Do it! It's good for your healt, some are boring, but watch the Midnight sun Episodes, those are awesome episodes, you'd most likely love em.

Notice how most of these people take a second to look at this topic, but won't read it in fear it might be too scary for them?

Offline thatLous

• formerly ThatLouie ;)
I take pleasure for it ;D

Ever heard of cannibalism? *devilish smile*

Zetos Lapier

>,> Maybe. -Hides scrap of meat from best friends reminants of dinner.-

I don't know, -gulp- why do you ask?

-blood dribbles down lips onto ground revealing the jagged cut teeth.-