Author Topic: A sad/happy/sad/happy story. ^_^  (Read 954 times)

Zetos Lapier

A sad/happy/sad/happy story. ^_^
« on: May 07, 2008, 03:30:32 PM »
Kiss my lips and say goodbye. The last line of the poem led itself through his mind over and over again, the words raising a tear to his eye, and a small sniffle pass through his nose. A deep breath was taken in, deep blue eyes staring at the sky, the feeling of his heart being ripped from his chest was all that could be felt.

"Why me? What have I done to deserve this?" The words flung into the heavens, resounding from the mountains around him. In pain the man fell to his knees, dirt covering the black jeans.

"Why did you let this happen?"

He waited a minute for an answer, but there was none, all that remained was silence as his voice faded away into the distance. The loud sobs were all that filled the air, that and his pounding fists on the hard compact ground. He struck a small stone and cut his hand open, bleeding over the ground, but the pain was nothing to what he had felt in his heart.

"Why are you crying?" The sweet voice, like that of an angels entered into his mind. Slowly he raised his head, there she was, right in front of him. It was his wife, she had died two nights before, a heart attack taking her into the heavens, but there she stood right in front of his eyes. Her brown hair flowed lightly as light shone off of her white garments, the brilliant green eyes sparkling.

"You never gave my lips a kiss my dear."

The man stared at the bright figure of his wife that had just appeared in front of him. Slowly he stood up to his feet, and looked the lady in the eyes, then ran at her, and wrapped his large arms about her small frames. Sobs mixed with tears was all that was seen and heard. The ghosts arms were wrapped about him as well as they could, her delicate fingers grabbing into the skin of his back as he cried.

"I want to kiss you, may I?" She nodded her head softly. Pulling back lightly the man placed his lips on her lucious red kissers, and they held that position, as the world seemed to disappear around him.

Suddenly there was a strange tickle on his tongue, like a metal rod coiling about it. Opening his eyes there stood a black eyed demon, scars running down the length of the sick, red, bubbling face.

"Save yourself my love, from the depth where I must burn." Blood was pouring from her eyes, as large coils wrapped about her arms from the ground below. The white garments slowly disappearing to reveal the mutilated and destroyed body, of the once beautiful woman, you could no longer tell that she was a woman, it was as if she were stripped of gender altogether.

"Save yourself!" She screamed in final desperation as the final coil wrapped about her neck and pulled the female demon back down into the depths.

The husband was completely shocked, his whole body trembling as he fell down backwards, looking to the sky as he spoke once more.

"You knew that would happen, yet you granted me one wish, to see her again, to let me know she is alive. Thankyou." His eyes closed and more tears fell, and a soft whisper entered into his left ear.

"Do you still love her, even though she is destroyed, beaten, raped, deprived, nothing in hell?" The soft words came and embraced him, with a tear he closed both eyes.

"Yes." He squeezed out, and began to cry loudly, ripping from himself all the worldy possesions, all but his wedding band which he kept in place. "I love her enough that I would let people know that on this earth she was all that mattered to me by only wearing this wedding band!"

"I hoped you would say that, go home." The man went silent, no lecture, nothing, just soft love that held him close. Getting into his car he turned the key letting the engine rotate, and slowly putted his way back down the mountainside, the dirt road causing the car to bounce. Upon reaching his house he noticed that he had left a light on, slamming the door of the car behind him he walked towards the front in anger and shock.

"She would've rememberd to turn the lights off, she's way smarter then me." Unlocking the door, he swung it open. Brown hair and green eyes are what greeted him, arms wide open, wrapped around him.

"He said that I could come back, and we could be saved together." She kissed his lips softly, and this time, there was no strange metal coil about his tongue, this time it was real.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 03:42:43 PM by Zetos Lapier »

domenic

Re: A sad/happy/sad/happy story. ^_^
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 12:04:25 AM »
Zetos;
There is a truth, "Writers can't hide who they are when they write." Your short story has points of interest. I felt you wanted to say more, but, held back. Try writing it as the worlds greatest writer; who dosen't give a damn what his peers think of his work. Be a rebel and step outside the box. Let your full writers voice be heard.

Domenic

Zetos Lapier

Re: A sad/happy/sad/happy story. ^_^
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 02:28:35 AM »
Alright, you want the reality behind my story, the true authors mind, no matter how dark and sinister it really is? I can do that, I just so happen to enjoy such things, just didn't want to make anyone call the pshyc ward on me.

Kiss my lips and say goodbye. The last line of the poem led itself through his mind over and over again, the words raising a tear to his eye, and a small sniffle pass through his nose. A deep breath was taken in, deep blue eyes staring at the sky, the feeling of his heart being ripped from his chest was all that could be felt. His feet bringing him over to the edge of a cliff, where he normally would go when he was sad so he could scream the pain off of his chest.

"Why me? What have I done to deserve this?" The words flung into the heavens, resounding from the mountains around him. In pain the man fell to his knees, dirt covering the black jeans.

"Why did you let this happen?"

He waited a minute for an answer, but there was none, all that remained was silence as his voice faded away into the distance. The loud sobs were all that filled the air, that and his pounding fists on the hard compact ground. He struck a small stone and cut his hand open, bleeding over the ground, but the pain was nothing to what he had felt in his heart.

"Why are you crying?" The sweet voice, like that of an angels entered into his mind. Slowly he raised his head, there she was, right in front of him. It was his wife, she had died two nights before, a heart attack taking her into the heavens, but there she stood right in front of his eyes. Her brown hair flowed lightly as light shone off of her white garments, the brilliant green eyes sparkling.

"You never gave my lips a kiss my dear."

The man stared at the bright figure of his wife that had just appeared in front of him. Slowly he stood up to his feet, and looked the lady in the eyes, then ran at her, and wrapped his large arms about her small frames. Sobs mixed with tears was all that was seen and heard. The ghosts arms were wrapped about him as well as they could, her delicate fingers grabbing into the skin of his back as he cried.

"I want to kiss you, may I?" She nodded her head softly. Pulling back lightly the man placed his lips on her lucious red kissers, and they held that position, as the world seemed to disappear around him.

This is all taken out from the story if you want the reality of the thing.
Suddenly there was a strange tickle on his tongue, like a metal rod coiling about it. Opening his eyes there stood a black eyed demon, scars running down the length of the sick, red, bubbling face.

"Save yourself my love, from the depth where I must burn." Blood was pouring from her eyes, as large coils wrapped about her arms from the ground below. The white garments slowly disappearing to reveal the mutilated and destroyed body, of the once beautiful woman, you could no longer tell that she was a woman, it was as if she were stripped of gender altogether.

"Save yourself!" She screamed in final desperation as the final coil wrapped about her neck and pulled the female demon back down into the depths.

The husband was completely shocked, his whole body trembling as he fell down backwards, looking to the sky as he spoke once more.

"You knew that would happen, yet you granted me one wish, to see her again, to let me know she is alive. Thankyou." His eyes closed and more tears fell, and a soft whisper entered into his left ear.

"Do you still love her, even though she is destroyed, beaten, raped, deprived, nothing in hell?" The soft words came and embraced him, with a tear he closed both eyes.

"Yes." He squeezed out, and began to cry loudly, ripping from himself all the worldy possesions, all but his wedding band which he kept in place. "I love her enough that I would let people know that on this earth she was all that mattered to me by only wearing this wedding band!"

"I hoped you would say that, go home." The man went silent, no lecture, nothing, just soft love that held him close. Getting into his car he turned the key letting the engine rotate, and slowly putted his way back down the mountainside, the dirt road causing the car to bounce. Upon reaching his house he noticed that he had left a light on, slamming the door of the car behind him he walked towards the front in anger and shock.

"She would've rememberd to turn the lights off, she's way smarter then me." Unlocking the door, he swung it open. Brown hair and green eyes are what greeted him, arms wide open, wrapped around him.

"He said that I could come back, and we could be saved together." She kissed his lips softly, and this time, there was no strange metal coil about his tongue, this time it was real.

He leaned deep into the kiss, his eyes closing as he let the sensation of her sweet lips plaster his. Te feeling of such utter passion and energy passing through his whole body. If only he had opened his eyes though, there was no one there, instead the image of his wife had moved behind him, the wicked face of a witch. Her skin was wrinkled, and her scraggly black hair came down to her hips as the garments became untter darkness.

"You cheated on me, it was you who killed me!" She screamed with a push of her arms, right hand hitting him first, breaking one of the fragile old fingers, letting it hang limply. His eyes opening wide in terror as he felt his body plumetting towards the ground below. "Join me in hell! Pig!" The last words flew through his mind as his body crashed to the ground below.

Blood spattered from the split open skull, streaming from his broken nose, and mouth open still in fear as if he were screaming. Eyes open wide, the only things left unharmed, the screams still resounding about the mountainous area, the bloody carcass resting on the ground far below.

"Tom, wake up. Wake up." Slowly his eyes fluttered open slowly, he was in his bed, his wives hand was resting on his forehead.

"What? Where am I? I thought." He stammered, utterly confused by all that had happened.

"No, shh shh shh, I'm here. You just had a fever." She smiled looking at him with her beautiful green eyes. Wrapping his harms around her, he kissed her softly, and looked at the roof.

Without any warning he sent his hand up for her face, breaking in the womans nose, sending the cartilage straight into her brain. The corpse of the bed lady crumpled to the ground in a pile, he grabbed her right hand looking at the broken finger.

"This is what happens when you cheat on me you b****." Spitting contemptuosly at the stiff that laid limply on the gorund. Sticking a foot underneath it, he pushed hard, sending the abomination away from himself, hearing it crack into the wall, and then thud to the floor. Moving to his bed, he closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

Waking up to complete darkness, he saw a face right above his, the feeling of the scraggly black hair against his body, and the icy feeling that he felt against his throat.

"Didn't you know, you can't kill me?" She asked in a sweet old voice, a witches cackle leaving her body. A soft humming like a sing-song lullaby could be heard as she slowly moved the shimmering blade along his neck, the blood pouring from his jugular. He didn't even move though, not a muscle, he gave up, she had killed him twice in the same night, and this time he was staying dead. Slowly his spirit rose from the pitiful body, and was taken away by a gust of wind.

"Ma'am, are you sure that you don't know what happened to him? That this poem wasn't all that was left?" The officer asked the woman softly, the mans outline was all that was left, there was blood and everything, but it was as if a ghost had come in and slit his throat and taken the evidence to a different realm.

"I told you once, I don't know what happened, I just came in late last night from work, and he was laying dead on the bed with blood pouring from his throat." She broke down in tears, holding the blanket tight against herself.

"Can I go now?" She asked, tears streaming down her face."

"Yes ma'am, you may for now." He said, taking his police cap off to her in a sign of respect. She walked from the station and drove back home.

Later that night the woman left her house in the car, going to the place that her husband would normally grieve and got out of the car. Kiss my lips and say goodbye.

Screaming into the air she called unto God, "Why did you do this too me? Why have you done this? What have I done to deserve this?" Tears streamed down her face in torment.

"What are you crying about my dear? I'm right here." She turned around, there was her husband at the edge of the cliff, she ran to him.

*Cough... Cough...* Cliff hanger much?