Author Topic: Smooth-Talking Male Writer Required -- Adult Writing Project!  (Read 3008 times)

Offline jamesdunn

Hi Writers --

My name is James Dunn, I'm part of the White Cliff group in the UK.

We've just been let down by one of our writers on an adult writing project -- and are looking for smooth-talking men to take on-board an exciting writing assignment!

We're in the process of creating a dating guide for men. If you've ever read "The Game" by Neill Strauss, you'll know the sort of work we're looking to achieve.

Unfortunately, after around four months in development, our writer has let us down and left without finishing the project. Bad news for us. But GREAT NEWS for you... if you just happen to be a smooth-talking MALE, with a cheeky writing style and a eye for a GREAT writing project!

Interested? Please e-mail me at james.dunn@whitecliff.net to receive the full project specification. Project deadline is approximately six weeks. Total writing length: approximately 100-120 pages, with a series of five bonuses around 5-10 pages in length.

Top budget is £2750, including £250 advance on approval of the outline, and £200 bonus for a five-part e-mail "mini-course".

Sorry ladies. Like the Yorkie Bar, this is strictly MEN ONLY. I know that'll cause a stir :)

Thanks,

James Dunn

Offline jamesdunn

Re: Smooth-Talking Male Writer Required -- Adult Writing Project!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 03:09:28 PM »
Still going :D

No-one has been accepted on this project yet.

Offline Andy Frankham-Allen

• Doctor Who: The Legacy
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 04:15:35 AM »
Hi, James.

Looked at the beta thingy, and I'm afraid it's not really my thing.  Although I'm sure there is a market for such things, it's not something I could personally be a part of.  But thanks for sending me the info.

:)
www.doctorwhothelegacy.co.uk - there are no such things as complications, merely plans within plans.

Offline jamesdunn

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 07:58:00 AM »
No problem.

Hey, do we have a lack of smooth-talking writers out there?

Offline Colin

• Polstar Group
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 12:48:47 PM »
Smooth-talking male.

Definition of:

One who commits whole heartedly, without a heart.

Ah, the old “AIDA” process of finding a mate for life. That's as long as you are a Mayfly.

AIDA =

A = Attention

Look different, have style, that undetermined thing that makes you an individual and not a sheep.

I = Interest

Don't stare at women when you see them, look at them and say something straightaway. Probably better if you say something good as opposed to something naff, to coin a phrase.

D = Desire

The words you use should cause the woman to desire more. Preferably more words from you. If she's waiting, with desire, then your winning. (Yep it's a game alright).

A = Action

Your words and actions should cause her desire to escalate to a need for action. As to what, where and when, well that's another chapter.

AIDA will most probably not happen in 5 minutes but the process should be enjoyable so however long it takes is OK. Of course if you have not completed AIDA after several days then your on to a loser!  Or just maybe you need lessons...

I had a friend many years ago who taught me the five F's;

find them, follow them, feel them, f**k them, forget them! Not a policy I follow I hasten to add but it does goes to show that there are “policies” out there.

The secret is to find the policy that works for you. We are all individuals so whatever you do, do not just blindly follow a script. Even if the “script giver” is your best mate who always scores with the gals.

Am I a smooth talking male, of course not, I'm a nice guy, just ask my wife...
Life is what you make it, emphasis on the YOU!

http://www.englishspider.co.uk/