Author Topic: Great Writers Required -- Write 250 Descriptions!  (Read 2856 times)

Offline jamesdunn

Great Writers Required -- Write 250 Descriptions!
« on: April 02, 2006, 09:14:07 PM »
Hello Everyone,

My name is James, I'm part of the White Cliff group in the UK.

We're looking to revamp the site at http://www.instanthypnosis.com/ to incorporate around 250 new hypnosis sessions. Yes, we're totally revamping our catalog contents. And we need a GREAT writer to create NEW descriptions for each download.

The descriptions will need to be SIMILAR to the existing samples on the site... however will hopefully contain a little more "sales punch". Right now they're a little subdued and we're looking for someone with a little extra SNAP to help sell the downloads.

If you're a GREAT WRITER... and are WILLING to create a couple of MOCKUPS... then please contact me.

Our group includes Karl Moore (www.karlmoore.com) who will likely be the editor on this project, and employs many writers -- including a number on this board.

If you're interested in this project and can work FAST and SELL PRODUCTS... then please contact me at james.dunn@whitecliff.net

To make a great impression, please rewrite a description for hypnosis sessions with the sample titles: "Total Self-Confidence" and "Super Speed Reading" (both fictitious titles, but at least it proves we won't reuse your work without permission!). Add a little extra sales punch.

(NOT ESSENTIAL: It's a BONUS if you have HTML editing skills. You don't have to be a designer, just use Microsoft FrontPage!)

Thanks for your time! I will update this topic when the post has been filled.

Best wishes,

James Dunn
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 09:24:53 PM by jamesdunn »

Offline jamesdunn

Re: Great Writers Required -- Write 250 Descriptions!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 03:09:19 PM »
Note: This project has now been closed.

But we haven't had anyone man enough to take on this project yet:

http://www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=1384.0