Author Topic: errror message  (Read 138 times)

Offline Lone Cypress Workshop

• Conversation - Contemplation - Comprehension
    • Lone Cypress Workshop
errror message
« on: October 31, 2019, 08:02:54 AM »
I am new to the site. Tried to send some comments on a past post as well as re-start the subject under a new thread since the previous one was from two years ago and wanted more people to see it. When I sent it, at both locations, I received an error: CleanTalk: *** Forbidden. Message seems to be spam. ***

I would like some clarification as to why. I don't believe that anything in the post was inappropriate. I am confused. I simply want to understand what triggers such a response.

By the way, when I tried to re-send it, it told me that it had already been sent. Twice confused.

I checked the thread 'All the write questions" but the post was not visible.

Thanks
' The sun does not rise
     the moon does not set
          tomorrow does not exist '   
                       ~  ki  ~

Offline PIJ1951

Re: errror message
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 05:47:01 PM »
There have been problems with spam on MWC in the past, I'm told.

If a post is 2 years old it seems pointless resurrecting it when it's more than likely the original poster is no longer active on here anyway.

The simplest solution would be for you to start a brand new thread on the same topic.

Offline Lone Cypress Workshop

• Conversation - Contemplation - Comprehension
    • Lone Cypress Workshop
Re: errror message
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 06:44:39 PM »
When I said both locations, I was referring to the 2-year old post as well as a brand new thread. The error message was generated when trying to post under both conditions. I was hoping for someone from admin that might be able to help.
' The sun does not rise
     the moon does not set
          tomorrow does not exist '   
                       ~  ki  ~