Author Topic: Anthropomorphic fiction  (Read 12313 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Anthropomorphic fiction
« on: February 04, 2008, 08:21:31 AM »
I saw this call for submissions from Ben Goodridge at the popular Absolute Write website - www.absolutewrite.com/forums. As I understand it, anthropomorphic fiction is fiction featuring animals with human characteristics. I'd never realised it was a recognised genre before, but evidently so. You can find out more on the Bad Dog Books website (URL below).

Nick  :)

Well, it's that time of the year again; time for my publisher to begin his increasingly unreasonable demands for a new anthology with a deadline of April and a release date of June. (Help!)

Bad Dog Books, located at http://www.baddogbooks.com, is seeking submissions for ROAR Volume 2, its periodic anthology of anthropomorphic fiction, and once again, I've been blackmailed into being its editor. To find out what Bad Dog Books is all about, hop on over to the website for all necessary information and submission guidelines. If you need additional information, or you just find working in the rather odd anthropomorphic genre to be bewildering, feel free to E-mail me at bengoodridge (at) gwi.net. I've got more information than I'll ever need.
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.