Author Topic: Quotes that make you stop  (Read 326453 times)

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
Re: Quotes that make you stop
« Reply #1485 on: March 24, 2021, 08:56:03 PM »
"Diamonds are Forever"-- unknown
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/a Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • Blindsided
« Reply #1486 on: March 25, 2021, 11:13:54 AM »
What is needed . . . are new approaches that will deal not
only with individuals, but also with the economic base
through which those individuals constitute such a serious
threat to the economic well-being of the Nation. . . . [A]n
attack must be made on their source of economic power itself,
and the attack must take place on all available fronts.
                                                   -Senator John L. McClellan'
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #1487 on: March 26, 2021, 06:49:13 PM »
“It’s almost an embarrassment being an American travelling around the world.”- Jamie Dimon,JPMorgan Chase https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jamie-dimon-us-tax-system-brexit-uk-government-france-unemployment-a7842826.html

"It is an embarrassment,Jamie Dimon calling himself an American." -Jan Tetstone
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 07:11:03 PM by JTetstone »
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #1488 on: March 28, 2021, 03:26:43 PM »

"We are the business behind business." -CSC

https://www.cscglobal.com/service/csc/about/
Would that be the United States Corporation Company [a/k/a CTCompany]1925, Florida business?
Of course it is. Sunbiz.org can't be wrong. Duh  jt

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #1489 on: March 28, 2021, 08:38:02 PM »
"This ain't a no Singing in the Rain. This is a twister that will destroy you." --Placebo
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #1490 on: March 31, 2021, 02:57:27 PM »
 "...The wisdom of our sages, and blood of our heroes have been devoted to their attainment:—they should be the creed of our political faith; the text of civic instruction, the touchstone by which to try the services of those we trust; and should we wander from them in moments of error or of alarm, let us hasten to retrace our steps, and to regain the road which alone leads to peace, liberty and safety."    -Thomas Jefferson

https://jeffersonpapers.princeton.edu/selected-documents/first-inaugural-address-0

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #1491 on: March 31, 2021, 07:01:11 PM »
"Why does it always rain on me?" --Travis

Offline Skald--of--jorvik

« Reply #1492 on: April 06, 2021, 10:02:01 AM »
"Frankenstein enters into a body building competition and finds he has seriously misunderstood the objective." --unknown

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That made me laugh more than it probably should have!

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. — Mark Twain
The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues- Terry Pratchett

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #1493 on: April 06, 2021, 06:29:57 PM »
"Ooh-wee-ooh, I look just like Buddy Holly 0h oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore"-- Weezer

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #1494 on: April 08, 2021, 03:30:15 PM »
America’s demographics, by contrast, will remain strong, particularly if we continue to have healthy immigration. -James "Jamie" Dimon

The United States of American, is strong because Americans continue to have babies -to keep the American population higher than foreign born people coming in to the US.    -Jan Tetstone

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #1495 on: April 08, 2021, 11:03:06 PM »
"Janis in accounting don't give a f**k," --John Oliver