Author Topic: Round table Question of the day  (Read 22 times)

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/a Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • Blindsided
Round table Question of the day
« on: March 03, 2021, 06:54:27 PM »
Welcome to jt's Roundtable. 

Do you believe everything  reported by those in the media business
or do you check to insure it's not fake news?

Because we live in different parts of the world,from the events unfolding,
and have no 100% way of knowing what is happening, I research
and double check to find provable facts. 
Though there are a few great reporters who devote their lives to getting the 'facts' out-
I believe many are in the business to  sale stories  at the expense  of truth and facts.

What do you think? I ask...not expecting to get any answers. But sometimes, there's
just things that need to be said.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 08:07:35 PM by JTetstone »
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/a Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • Blindsided
Re: Round table Question of the day
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 09:40:06 PM »
After over 200  years of US non-profit organizations,formed to help people in Africa and other foreign countries feed the hungry,etc. How is it the people who founded the organizations ended up rich,  and they   still claim to need money to help starving children worldwide  ???      Greed exists in every non-profit org. If you're rich and want to help make the world a better place for 'everyone'    don't let other people decide who to give your money to.....of course, they will take their expenses off the top-with a little extra. Use your fortune to make the world a better place...you can't take it with you...
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.