Author Topic: What is your favorite type of tea to drink while reading a good book?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline stevenogg

I like English Breakfast Tea and drink it morning, mid day and night time when I am reading.
Of course, I drink it the British way - with milk.
UFABET
There's something very relaxing about stretching out on a comfortable chair, reading a good book and drinking English Breakfast Tea.

Offline trainer

Sorry for resuscitating sort of an old thread, but since we're all still most likely remaining largely indoors, this might be a good thread to get going again. No?

A few months back, a friend who visited India got a bag of Basil+Pomegranate tea. I just started using it, and my oh my, the tea is fragrant. It fills the room with the most pleasant smell I've ever experienced. Plus the tea is not too strong or too sweet or too flavored. It is great, guys! :)

Offline lemur

• 毎日 なんとなく 次ちゃお だけ.
Some times when I am working, my spouse randomly brings me a cool glass of iced matcha green tea. Perfect.
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." - Emerson

"WALK WITH LIGHT" - street sign

Offline CrankyOldMumPhD

Re: What is your favorite type of tea to drink while reading a good book?
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 11:41:02 PM »
When reading a good book I drink Nerada- itís grown here in Queensland. I like it strong enough to stir itself, about 1.5g of sugar, lots of milk. When reading a bad book I prefer hemlock.