Author Topic: you made me do this  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Soprarnold

you made me do this
« on: November 13, 2007, 09:15:51 AM »
geez,

listen, i dont know how all this works. but you guys keep sayin "post a messeage, post a message" etc.

erm...hi im stefano, unfortunatly im a scouser (from liverpool for the internationals).

er, im not REALLY that interested in becoming a writer unless it involves humour because as you guys can prob tell, im not that good at spelling and what not so, i just write how it is in my head.

i wanna be famous but im a lazy little chap so unless i do it myself or someone notices me then i guess it aint gonna happen, however, that doesnt stop me from thinkin up some of the funniest stuff ever.

quite a bold statement but im sure we can all agree the "shite" thats on the telly now isnt worth fuck all.

some of the sitcoms and sketch shows i see are relly annoying.

just thought i'd post a msg.

stefano soprarnold

Offline thatollie

Re: you made me do this
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 09:28:23 AM »
The fact is, this is a do-it-yourself career. If you're annoyed enough with what's out there and think you can do better, then you have to put the work in.
Never make a decision standing up.

Offline Soprarnold

god damn it.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 09:37:45 AM »
oooohhh man,

that sounds like no-one is gonna give me an easy few grand.

am i asking too much for some one to say

"there you go. have this blank cheque and make millions, because i have faith in you".

ah well. the majority of the things i write are just cos am bored. if i wrote everything down i'd get no work done.

god, why was i born lazy. some times i have loads of funny stuff in my mind but just dont write it down then i think of something else (all funny) and dont write that down.

dear lord,

why did you curse me with the gift of being funny, but, only in my head.

stefano

Offline thatollie

Re: god damn it.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 10:04:16 AM »
We're all funny in our own heads.
Never make a decision standing up.

Offline Soprarnold

chher up
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 10:35:54 AM »
come on people, lighten up a little.

look, to cheer you all up im gonna post some more of my memoirs.

please note these are all real life occurences.

ciao

stefano

Lin

Re: chher up
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »
Hi Soprarnold,

How about telling us a little more about yourself.

Welcome to My Writers Circle from all the members and moderators.

Please click on this link for Forum Etiquette http://www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=7415.0

Everything you need is here, ask questions, learn from other posts and ask the Moderators if you need assistance with navigation around the web site. 

There is a Frequently Asked Questions  in the Author's Resource Centre (ARC) please use the SEARCH facility if you want to find a particular topic and lots of help is at hand if you get stuck along the way

All genres for review are welcome, but we ask you to take care with the use of words which may offend.  If in doubt ask the Moderators first before posting.

The Moderators on the site are Lin, ( that's me!) Symphony, Carrie, Cathy, Nick, Nadine & Saturnine.  We are there to ensure that all is well on the site and generally look after your messages.  If you have a query about any message which has been posted on the site, you should contact one of the Moderators who will look into the matter for you.

Please make sure you are logged on each time with your password if you want to post a topic.

All the best to you,

Lin

Lin

Re: you made me do this
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 11:39:56 AM »
You only need post one message in this topic SA. continue on from your original message. This is just to say hello.

Glad you joined us

Lin