Author Topic: Two Loos Low Trek  (Read 1653 times)

Lin

Two Loos Low Trek
« on: March 18, 2006, 01:33:47 PM »
I have just read this in a well known Caravan magazine!

They were reviewing a couple of caravans the Abbey Aventura versus the Bailey Pageant Bretagne

The excellent size of the fridge in the Bailey was welcome but failed to make up for its position adjacent to the oven
The Adventura's "compact" loo was too small for one or two members and lacks sufficent storage space for six occupants, allegedly.

For Gods sake how many people do you want in the loo at the same time ?  Im not into a habit of sharing my loo with strangers anyway, but 6 of them that's asking too much!

LIN
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 01:35:53 PM by Lin »

Offline orchid15

• Leona's Happy place
Re: Two Loos Low Trek
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 06:15:29 PM »
I suspect they were talking about space to store the waste while traveling.  Insufficeint storage space would mean it would back yup or splash all over while travelling.  Would make a big difference if you were traveling where you couldn't dump it every day.
"The beautiful part of writing is that you don't havto get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon." Robert Cormier

website: www.leonashappyplace.com    newsletter:Leonas BrainCandy

Lin

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 04:08:34 AM »
This was meant to be funny Orchid!!!  But thanks for the explanation !!

Love Lin x x x x

Offline orchid15

• Leona's Happy place
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 02:45:52 PM »
I tend to be too literal.  I saw the funny side of it- it seemed so ridiculous.   but then I had to wonder whay they said something so silly, and I reacted seriously.  tneds to drag my writing down a bit, I think.

What comes across funny when I say it diesn't in writing. 

"The beautiful part of writing is that you don't havto get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon." Robert Cormier

website: www.leonashappyplace.com    newsletter:Leonas BrainCandy