Author Topic: is there true love for real  (Read 160525 times)

Nadine L

Re: is there true love for real
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2007, 09:07:45 AM »
I thought football season was a vaccine.

(Oh, sorry...really, I am.)

Nadine

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2007, 12:47:59 PM »
I thought football season was a vaccine.

(Oh, sorry...really, I am.)

Nadine
Hee hee...Don't apologize, that's a good one.

I happen to like football as long as it isn't football overdose.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Nadine L

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2007, 02:11:09 PM »
Mmmm, the 08 Super Bowl is in our town! Whoo-hoo. Just like a winter storm brewing, stock up on essentials and don't let the kids drive until the roads clear.

Okay, sorry, back to love...

Nadine

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2007, 02:49:03 PM »
Speaking of love...I love Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and they are playing the half time show.

I love the Heartbreakers? Does that qualify as an oxymoron?

Back to true love...It's very real and rich and satisfying and terrifying and heartbreaking all rolled into one. Then there is the love for your children which is like no other. It's completely different from romantic love, but very real.

I've heard many people say (men and women) that they didn't really know what it meant to truly love or what real love was until they had children.

~Deb
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline sune

• is there true love for real
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2007, 06:00:22 PM »
It's so heartwarming and emotional
to read all posts in this Topic.....
I felt tears rolling down for no apparent reason.....
and I'm so glad to find all of you with warm hearts!!
It's  amazing how we feel connected through this one subject
as it talks to HEART rather than thinking with Brain.

I saw unconditional love when looking into my dad's eyes...He never judged me for my shortcomings or silly errors....
  I felt lost in my world when he died 15 yrs back.   :'(
  Non-judgemental acceptance and Forgiveness has lot more to do with
this kind of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, I suppose..

We all have so many encounters with others that feels LOVED or sometimes NOT,
or Special Love turn to Hate or Love that exist no matter what the other does.

I think Forgiving the errors or overlooking the mistakes while continuing
to hold the Love in heart is the game here!! [We all do mistakes..one way or the other..]

Forgiving the other is ultimately forgiving the self..it's Freedom from that
burning Thoughts of hate or attack or sadness..
Forgiving and Loving go hand in hand far more than we acknowledged...I presume!!  :)

I LOVE you all from the heart!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:19:20 PM by sune »

Nadine L

« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »
Sune,

I love this. Several people have mentioned unconditional love. Of all the kinds of love, this is my favorite one.

Non-judgemental acceptance and Forgiveness has lot more to do with this kind of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, I suppose..

I LOVE you all from the heart!!

I think it is fantastic that Unconditional Love can be coupled with so many other types of love. What strikes me as a key feature of unconditional love is that it is focused on the person you love. Nothing they do or don't do really has an impact on the love. None of the usual superficial things that sometimes matter apply in unconditional love. My mind is exploding with images and examples as I try to write something coherent, but I guess, you know what I mean.

I have to say, I've added a new kind of love in my life. No real name for it; I'll call it MWC love. It amazes me how fond I am of so many people I've never met. Our differences add richness to whatever this relationship is. Our similarities smooth gaps in understanding. It's lovely. I do love you guys!

Nadine

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »
I wanna blush ....  :-[

T
Big T  :o

Offline naturewalker

« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2007, 05:39:09 AM »
Go ahead... blush... why? Love keeps us together in a happy sunny way... Hate may bind in a consuming manner that eventually takes its toll in terms of energy and even life... love always enhances it. Anyone who has been in love can feel a smile warming their face at some memory or even eyes becoming moist at another.
Any relationship, in order to survive, has to be based on love and sharing... of accepting and forgiving...
Hatred only brings up differences and drains energy...
Success is not a matter of spontaneous combustion... one must deliberately set oneself on fire

Offline sune

« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2007, 06:04:01 PM »
Hello to all!!

THANK YOU, Nadine, Thanks for your comments!!

Sure, I do know what you mean...
That feeling of Unconditional Love does not limit itself for any superficial material gains or
just sensual pleasures or any kind of demands and expectations or anything..
It does not judge the other for what has been done or not done..
It does overlook the errors as it is Beyond all errors of little human mind..Ego mind..

It does connect us with that "infinite source of Love" beyond all variations of mortal Bodies and Personalities....
whether humans or animals or any.  [Lins' orangutang Diary... :-* :-* :-*]

It brings warm tears or joyful smile from heart  and expect Nothing in Return!! :) :) :) :)
It is Loving for the sake of Loving...for that Inner joy beyond words!!

Good thing is without waiting for Receiving it from others
 we can start Giving it and that creates the momentum of Overflowing!!
I think that's what you feel Nadine!!

Thank you, NatureWalker,you exactly know what it feels like!!  :)
Hey, I love Nature walking too..It feels Connected..connected to the Living world..
Life force that connects Everything to everything!!
I am so glad to have you all with a loving heart!!

There's a Book called "Zero Limits" done by Dr. Joe Vitale and Hawaiian Sharman- Dr.Hew Len
that goes with the True story of "Healing the whole hospital of mentally ill criminals in Hawaii without even seeing them personally."....
It's about asking Forgiveness and offering Love for the Collective Unconscious Mind Error of seeing the insane world and dramas..

You can read it here..   http://www.zerolimits.info/

:) Big T, You will see it..you will feel it..when it's your time to experience it!!   :) :) :)

I Love you all from Heart!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 08:09:36 PM by sune »

Nick.P

« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2007, 06:57:53 PM »
Hmmmmmmmm...I fell in love when I was nine. The women was thirty five. Someone moved the hands on the clock. I missed her by just a few short tick tocks.Hmm? What was her name???

Offline sune

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2007, 07:10:09 PM »
Hi, Nick,
May be you attracted to her..as a Moth to the flame??   ;D ;D

Offline naturewalker

« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2007, 03:13:51 AM »
Sune!
I saw the website... I have to say i am impressed. I am considering buying the book and reading it- though the name of the technique sounds a lot of ... a... a...well.. unsual...It sounds as if someone is having fun at the reader's expense. But the concept is mindblowing! Is the book readable? Have you read it? How did you come upon it?
Thanks... about your remarks. I realise NOW ( I was not always this cool headed) that there are times when you feel like responding with extreme anger to frustrations in life- if you only manage to lengthen the time between stimulus and response- you realise how ludicrous the whole situation was!
true love, hence is also in maturity...
BTW... I like your signature line... going by the book you mention, everyone's peace of mind begins with each of us!
Success is not a matter of spontaneous combustion... one must deliberately set oneself on fire

Offline Big T

« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2007, 03:27:24 AM »
Go ahead... blush... why? Love keeps us together in a happy sunny way... Hate may bind in a consuming manner that eventually takes its toll in terms of energy and even life... love always enhances it. Anyone who has been in love can feel a smile warming their face at some memory or even eyes becoming moist at another.
Any relationship, in order to survive, has to be based on love and sharing... of accepting and forgiving...
Hatred only brings up differences and drains energy...

:) Big T, You will see it..you will feel it..when it's your time to experience it!!   :) :) :)

I Love you all from Heart!!

Methinks I have been misunderstood ...Nadine's comment was "I do love you guys". I took it as a compliment and 'blushed'.

For those of you interested ... true love has been with me for a while ... My first wife (at first), my son (always), grandkids (well, when I see them on high days and holidays), my second wife (right now!) and finally my stepdaughter ...  :P

As for you lot ... yeah, well okay, maybe, just a little bit ...  ;D  With one exception of course ... mad ducks don't qualify for my 'love' (Sorry PaulW)!   8)

T

Offline naturewalker

« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2007, 03:31:19 AM »
Big T... that's a really BIG T in life!! I once wrote a long poem about a grey haired fine old man who would explain meaning of life to his children and their children... you fit the bill!
So- go ahead and blush! It is good to have so much love around us!!!

Offline Big T

« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2007, 03:35:30 AM »
Big T... that's a really BIG T in life!! I once wrote a long poem about a grey haired fine old man who would explain meaning of life to his children and their children... you fit the bill!
So- go ahead and blush! It is good to have so much love around us!!!

I am the lucky one ... they have to put up with this grey haired old man  ::)

T