Author Topic: is there true love for real  (Read 161755 times)

Offline sune

• is there true love for real
Re: is there true love for real
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2007, 09:07:41 PM »
Hi, Naturewalker,

Thanks for the comments.. :) :) :)
I'm glad that you're ready to read the book.
Yep, it's a fun read..you'll love it..
The Hawaiian Shaman Dr. Hew Len and the skeptic, Dr.Joe Vitale....
exploring the ancient Hawaiian method of "Forgiving and Releasing  Traumas and conflicts of Life "
is a mind blowing concept as you said..but not really when you learn and go along using it in everyday life.
Of course I read that..few times and suggested it to the Library here.

How did I come upon with that?  ::)

Oh, it's a long story.
If I say it in short,..Intense emotional traumas I experienced in life urged me to find a "WAY OUT"
as I choosed to Live when faced with Death through the emotional roller-coaster.

It has been a long journey..along the way I've found so many Teachers..People that already learned
the other way around to find PEACE within themselves..so many Websites, so many Books..too many to mention here..
Good News is finally I've found Peace within myself!!

If you like to read more go here too..

http://www.takemetotruth.com/a-mind-made-self.html

http://www.takemetotruth.com     ["Take me to truth- undoing Ego" - Book]

www.garyrenard.com   --[Two books..extraordinary!!]

www.emofree.com    --Emotinal Freedom Techniques/ Modern version of Acupunture by tapping!

Hope you'll enjoy the ride!!  :) :)

Hi Big T.. :)
Hey you're a Big T by all means..
Think you're enjoying the ride with all of them..
Good for you..you're so young at heart!!
Go ahead..blush or anything..
You made me laugh a lot..Thank you very much!!  ;D ;D ;D
Cheers
Sune

Offline naturewalker

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2007, 12:10:01 AM »
Thanks Sune...
I am deeply into studying the nuances and getting to know my own belief system- Hinduism... I am currently reading about Islam, Christianity, too just to get the feel of what any faith/ religion may have to say about life. I have not gone very deep as yet... and know very little as of now. I, however, feel anything that says My god- or no god- is not good enough for me! This is why I find Hinduism and its offshoots so impressive. Hinduism clearly mentions that you may choose to call it whatever name you have accepted for the entity called God- the identity of this entity stays the same. Infact, Hinduism requires that one follows whatever one's faith faithfully, sincerely and truthfully.
I shall try to read more about your recommendations before I make my decisions to read these.
Meanwhile- enjoy the Holiday spirit... have a great time...

BTW... Have you read "The Celestine Prophecy"? Another of the gems I would recommend if you enjoy this kind of lit.
Success is not a matter of spontaneous combustion... one must deliberately set oneself on fire

Nadine L

« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2007, 05:19:54 PM »
Just Hypothesizing here;

So, from the previous bit of conversation would it be fair to say: Love, real love, compels us to reach out lovingly to others; while the lack of love, (hate? anger?) compels us to strike out at others?

If that is true, then what is within is what is expressed?

If that is true, then all we need is love? (Yes, it is a nice song.)

I've always maintained that all anyone wants is to love and to be loved.

As of late, I've added to that premise; that real love requires an act, that it needs expressed. That real love requires more than loving and being loved, the human conditions needs to express their love and have their love expressly accepted by the person they love, as well as feel the expression of love toward them and accept it.

Ah, the next question in my quest is then; is it real love if it is not expressed, if it does not take form? Basically, if you love someone and have never expressed that love, is it love? If love is expressed and never expressly accepted, is it love?

Nadine

Offline sune

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2007, 12:02:51 AM »
Hi, Naturewalker, :) :)

Thanks!!
Good for you...You are on your way understanding yourself..Everyone is on their way though it seems not moving along the same way!!

Ultimately it is the journey without the distance..journey to the Deeper SELF / Impersonal Self / True Self..within all.
It says the greatest enigma to Human ..is Himself...and sure it is!!
All  Teachers, Books , Ideas are like POINTERS pointing the way, like Road signs to the final destination. There are more than one way to come to the same destination..
So it's not about judging one way or the other, but choosing the way that resonate with your heart and following  the intuition/ the gentle voice within you to guide through.

I have not read the Clestine Prophecy..but I checked today and found the Movie released in 2006.

www.thecelestineprophecymovie.com

I watched the movie trailers..really interesting..have a look there!! 

I like to recommend Gary Renards two books..  www.garyrenard.com
"The Disappearance of the Universe" and "Your immortal reality." Here, the teachings and ideas all coming from Jesus Christ..

And there's book done by Jesus through a human,.." A Course In Miracles"--ACIM, introducing a course for Thought reversal to right-mindedness.
You can even read the book-3 parts online. [Text, Workbook, Manual]

www.acim.org
http://acim.home.att.net/acim_tx-1972.html               - Text book/ACIM
http://acim.home.att.net/workbook_contents.html       -Work book/ACIM

Hey, by the way I'm a Buddhist..so what..? It's all about finding the Inner Peace through this Human Drama by choosing right-mindedness and forgiveness.
First understanding "What went wrong?" and then undoing that original error.. Jesus's Teachings in those gives a clear-cut explanation to all insanity and human worldly drama.

"Take me to truth-undoing ego", is the next book..it's based on ACIM too.

Hope you enjoy this ride..fasten your seat belt..expect brutal honesty with yourself..Have Fun along the way!!

Good Luck!!

Best Wishes for  all of you MWC,  Happy Safe Christmas Season!!!        :) :) :)

Offline naturewalker

« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2007, 12:43:57 AM »

I've always maintained that all anyone wants is to love and to be loved.

As of late, I've added to that premise; that real love requires an act, that it needs expressed. That real love requires more than loving and being loved, the human conditions needs to express their love and have their love expressly accepted by the person they love, as well as feel the expression of love toward them and accept it.

Ah, the next question in my quest is then; is it real love if it is not expressed, if it does not take form? Basically, if you love someone and have never expressed that love, is it love? If love is expressed and never expressly accepted, is it love?

Nadine

Real love does not require to express or to be accepted... in the conventional sort of way... Real love is the feeling that makes us do caring things that promote peace and content, for us and/ or for the ones we love.
If it is kept inside the heart and causes pain or gain ( of contentment/ glow) it still is love. True love. If it is expressed and reciprocated it is 'happy ending' kind of true love... if not, it still is true love!

Success is not a matter of spontaneous combustion... one must deliberately set oneself on fire

Offline sune

« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2007, 01:17:53 AM »

Hi, Nadine,

I just thought to send my comments with your letter.

So, from the previous bit of conversation would it be fair to say: Love, real love, compels us to reach out lovingly to others;   Yes, naturally drive you to reach out..
while the lack of love, (hate? anger?) compels us to strike out at others?  Yep, automatically ...even without thinking mostly.  Unconscious default program at work...

If that is true, then what is within is what is expressed?  Yes, you got it..

If that is true, then all we need is love? (Yes, it is a nice song.)    You are LOVE..You are IT..That's your Natural State of Being. Everyone wants to Love and to be Loved ..because we thought we've SEPERATED from that Infinite Love..Original Error..

www.youarelovemovie.com

I've always maintained that all anyone wants is to love and to be loved.   Exactly,,any situation is coming out of Love or a call for Love..

You can express it anyway you feel appropriate in this human condition..though it's mainly a act at the level of MIND.
How about if the other is not complying lately as you expected??  Can it still be there as it was before?

It originates in Mind..so it's always about the mind..whether it expressed or not, whether it's accepted or not in superficial level of human form it's  always be there ....We are deeply connected through deeper mind..All oceans with different names around the planet earth are all connected in deeper level of water to a One ocean.
Distant healing methods, Meditation or Intentional meditation to reduce crime rates..are few practical evidences. there's much more in everyday life..

Have you watched "What the bleep do we know" Movie???
www.whatthebleep.com/

Looking at our culture’s obsession with the two most popular forms of love might shed some light on the subject.

1: Physical or sexual love
2: Emotional love.

Both are temporary and subject to change, due to the unconscious desire to get our needs met through another.

3.Conscious love’ is real love/unconditional love
which due to its inclusiveness, is consistent and ever expanding. It eclipses our cultures usual experience of physical or emotional love and can be integrated into sexual and emotional relationships if we are committed to re-learning what love really is.

We search for love everywhere, through our children, our parents, friends and lovers, yet most of us feel as if we’re missing out; that the depth and consistency of the love we truly desire just doesn’t seem to eventuate. What we don’t know about real love, is that we can’t ‘get it’, ‘earn it’, ‘keep it’, ‘seek it’ or ‘lose it’. The only way to know conscious love is to give it. Love can’t increase in us and our lives unless we’re consistently extending it and we can’t consistently extend love until we discover the reason for our inability to love in the first place.

We’re so brainwashed into believing that love is something that we ‘get’ and that loving me means “You’ll do what I want”, that we expect that love equates to someone meeting our physical or emotional needs. That’s how we measure love - by how much or how little our needs are met by a certain individual. Love, in our culture has been romantically portrayed as being either sexual, emotional or both, but never as an act of conscious discipline. The closest we come to real and unconditional love (in our ego’s understanding) is expressed in charity however this is not real love either, as it presupposes that one is more needy that the other! If we have ever loved someone and suffered from that love appearing to disintegrate or turn to hate, then we have experienced the ego version of love. The ego’s unconscious catch-cries are: “seek love but never find” and “give to get.” Unless we wake up and consciously take charge, ALL our relationships will play out in the same way!

Read more here pl....

http://www.takemetotruth.com/the-secret-of-real-love.html

Hope you enjoy the ride..
Best Wishes for a Happy Safe X'mas season!!   :) :) :)

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2007, 01:42:42 AM »
Hi Big T.. :)
Hey you're a Big T by all means..
Think you're enjoying the ride with all of them..
Good for you..you're so young at heart!!
Go ahead..blush or anything..
You made me laugh a lot..Thank you very much!!  ;D ;D ;D
Cheers
Sune
Thanks Sune,

My twopenneth ...

One never knows when it will end (love/life). I make a point of making sure that my wife knows I love her, every day, not limited to sex or words, but by actions, sensory messages, acceptance of her and what she does or feels, the way I act and respond - not only to her - it includes our environment (home/family/friends), discussions about who we are and where we are going.

A myriad of things make up true love so I try to utilise everything possible to demonstrate it - unconsciously - it is not a question of asking myself "how can this (whatever it is) express my feelings/love" ... it's more of an awareness of my partner and who/what she is to me, to herself and what we are together.

Bah humbug ... enough - I'm losing Big T's macho image here!!   ;)

T

I find it difficult to express in words ( so much for trying to be a writer  :D)
Big T  :o

Offline naturewalker

« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2007, 01:19:48 PM »
Big T... that is the nicest thing I have heard from and about a 'real-life' person. Most people are afraid to show their love for the fear of not being accepted or reciprocated enough. What they miss by doing so is the chance to live their love. True love- romantic or parental or child or any other category one might want to define - does not change because its response was not what the lover expected! The more we love, the more we find joy around us. It comes in the little everyday things... a smiling child who goes off to sleep holding your hand telling you just how much he loves your touch! The pride and the agony , the hurt and the pain... are all part of the same feeling.

A single flower says a lot more than a whole bunch of them... a small thoughtful gesture says a lot...

Sune...
Celestine prophecy discusses that we are all in some form of relationship with each other where we often try to ' rob' each other's energy... not realising that we can infact continue to enhance our and each other's energy by staying connected to the never ending source in nature- without robbing each other. Thus, true love means actually enhancing each other's energy levels. Finding our own completion, for the want of a better word, in this universe of incomplete existences. True love tends to giove us a sense of fulfillment and completion.

As for what the bleep do we know- I tried getting it from our local movie store- and guess what? He had not even heard of it! This was a year or so ago!!! Time flies... I had forgotten I so much wanted to see this movie... I have forgotten in what context I had diascovered it... I only remember the disappointment I felt. I then realised that I would probably have it land in my lap once I was ready for it! 

As for the conscious and unconscious love- I feel that we sometimes are trapped in our cultural limits ( I am not saying limitations... I mean rather boundaries... ) And to reach beyond them seems not to occur in our thinking and living experiences. This is where our definition of love tends to get restricted rather than getting expanded. As we grow and mature we begin to live the true love - having gone through the basics earlier... This self realisation and acceptance are quite high on Maslow's heirarchy of human needs and figure only once the basic needs are met. The maturity is in reaching this state sooner than later and then growing beyond it!

Accepted or unaccepted, expressed or unexpressed- true love IS...

Offline Majere26

« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2007, 04:14:49 PM »
i have found and read a lot of very interesting posts in this forum but none so striking and full of controversy and opinoin as this one. this particular thread hit a very strong chord in my heart and mind.
please indulge me while i regale you all with this story:
in 1986, my wife and i met. she was all of 12 years old and i was 14. there was no way we could have known then how we would feel about each other in the future, after all, we were but only kids ourselves.
we would date off and on through jr high school and once high school came about, we seperated for whatever reason was there. at that age there was no sense of permanence to our relationship, we were still growing, and finding out more about ourselves and each other as well as figuring out what we expected and wanted from the other people in our lives, past, present, and future.
after some time, we would find each other again, the circumstanecs escape me at this time, but inevitably there were again reasons for us to seperate. a span of about 5 years would pass, both of us involved in our own lives as well as the relationships we were in. somewhere in that 5 years we were apart, quite out of the blue, she once again walked into my life. the relationship i was in was on the rocks and i was seeking a means out of it. here was the one girl from my past that had never left my heart nor my thoughts. i had long forgotten any thoughts of us rekindling our past into our present, though i thought of her often, wondering how she was, was she happy, and where she was in her life. here was an opportunity for us to both catch up with each other and get some answers to those thoughts. we had never had sex  so there was that possibility as well . (at 19 yrs of age i don't need to tell any of you what was also going through my mind in that regard, but trust me when i say it was the least of my thoughts, though it was there.)
Inevitably, her and her boyfriend at the time were going through some very troubled times. She came to me seeking answers and solutions, or perhaps just the kinship of a kindred heart and mind, someone she felt that she needed to reconnect with to at least satisfy a few curiosities. that night, we would have sex for the first time, but during that act, she posed the most troubling question to me in my life...she bade me to tell her that i loved her. had i thought about it longer than the few split seconds i had, i might have told her what she longed to hear, if only to continue in our lovemaking....but alas i said the first true thing that came to mind. i looked her straight in the eyes and told her that i could not tell her something i did not know for sure in my heart.
as disappointing as this may have been for her to hear, it was the truth. in those split seconds i had gone through every feeling and every memory i had that involved her. i have never been known for promiscuity, i have no idea why really. i am a man and tend to have thoughts of a sexual nature, and of course in my teenage years they were much more frequent, but i suppose my upbringing made me more caring and understandable in those regards. she could easily have said "ok that's enough " and called an end to it all and we could have just shared each others company. but alas we both found answers to that one question of what it would be like to share that experience together.. this unfortunately would not be a long lasting meeting....as i said earlier we were both in seperate relationships with other people. being the only time i had an affair, i was lost in my own confusion. she however figured that my answer was sufficient and within the next 48 hours, walked out of my life again. with this now on my conscience i had more concerns growing..we had unprotected sex, she could wind up pregnant, or whatever else my mind could conjure....and sure enough she did indeed become pregnant. the flipside to that is that it would turn out that the pregnancy was from her other boyfriend, and i would later hear she was pregnant...with no real knowledge of who the father was it was quite the burden on my mind...i don't know if it was the worry of what to do morally, or if it was the concern of whether or not the child was mine, but either way it would go, i had decided the best thing i could do was be there and support her whatever her decision may be. ultimately, she stayed with her boyfriend much to my own dismay and assurances that i would care for her and the child, regardless who the real father would be.
a few years later, the girlfriend i was with during all that, and i, had decided it best to split  and go our seperate ways. ironically, i had been out with some friends at a bar where i happened to meet my future sister in law. with no askances of her sister, she and i found ourselves drawn to each other, though strictly in a non-intimate fashion. she had an attraction to me, but i did not share that attraction. i had a personal rule of not dating siblings of my ex-girlfriends, so this could never have gone anywhere. she had on a few occassions attemtped to inform me of her sisters situation and such but i had blocked it all out and ignored all such attempts. after having bared my sould to her after the pregnancy and sworn that i would care for and support her and her child, it was too painful for me to dive back into the wonders of her and her life. i felt content to just be friends with her younger sister and remain ignorant to the rest.
i would eventually agree to escort  the younger sister to their aunt and uncles 25th wedding anniversary. it was agreed that we would go there strictly as friends and that no expectations could be set on that premise. i arrived promptly to pick up the younger sibling, and was told when she answered the door that it would be a little bit before she was finished readying herself. no sooner i walked in the door, there was the older sister, in a robe, a towel wrapped around her hair, still readying herself for the evening to come. we exchanged greetings and she headed off back upstairs to change. some many minutes later, she returned, wearing this gorgeous blue dress. my jaw instantly struck the floor, i had never seen her look quite so stunning in the entire time we had known each other.
sticking to my plan i did escort her younger sister to the party, but i just couldn't take my eyes off her older sister..this was not fair to her, so pardoning myself from her company, i went off to grab a few drinks from the bar. when returning to the table with our drinks, i happened upon the girls' mother who in turn had a few things to say to me regarding an apology that was years past due in her mind...she wanted to thank me for talking with her many years previous in regards to some issues with her eldest daughter. i accepted her thanks and even had a dance with her on the floor, and lo and behold, she confided to me that her daughter and i made a stunning couple and inquired to my intentions with her youngest daughter. i mentioned to her that the youngest was strictly a friend and that i was here to pose as a date/escort but that my plans did not involve any further actions regardling love and relationships of the heart. she admired my honesty, and thanked me for not hurting both daughters by breaking eithers hearts in a cruel fashion....by not dating the younger, and trying so hard to ignore the oldest even though it was plain to see that my feelings for the latter were still very much alive.
i would later that night, upon following the eldest daughter and in the company of the youngest daughter, take them both home, where the eldest and i (after a talk during dancing earlier in the evening) would try to reconnect and reacquaint ourselves to the happenings in our lives.
this was in no means a plan that was conspired or designed to worm my way back into the eldest daughters heart. i had not until the moment i saw her even acknowledged that i still had feelings for her. nor did i have knowledge that her boyfriend and her had split up. we had stayed up late, and i had had much to drink and was rather tired. she bade me (against her fathers wishes) to spend the night. as i settled in to lay down to sleep, i met her three year old daughter. here before me was the child that had been the focal point of our last conversation before this night. it appeared that her and her boyfriend had split and her daughter and herself had moved back in with the eldest daughters father. there was no denying that the child was indeed not mine. we looked nothing alike. upon waking to a disgruntled father the following morning, i took a few moments in my waking to play with the toddler and had a grand time doing so. the childs mother and i talked for a few hours before i parted to leave for home and ready myself for my work shift that night. i could not get her or her mother out of my mind. i was all thumbs that night, and as a bartender that was not a state of being that was beneficial to my career. amazingly, the eldest daughter called me at work that night and wanted to make some time to further continue our discussions.
to make an already long story shorter, we talked, and over the next few weeks we talked a lot. it was as if we had gotten a fresh start and a new beginning to our relationship. this would be january of 95. by october of 96 we were married. there is much more to this, but i fear i have already dragged this much longer than i had intended. but in answer to true love...i have this to say....
with everything i have already written....i know true love exists...it is something that takes many things.... sacrifice, and commitment.....honesty, to your partner and yourself. these are just the merest of examples.
communication is the key to many things, true love is no exception. another reason i know true love exists.....if ever any of you have looked in the eyes of your children...or seen the looks of adoration they have for their parents...then you have experienced true love. i knew the moment my sons were born, the second i accepted that 3 yr old into my life as my step child, and the very instance i knelt before the woman i proposed to, that true love existed. for any individual, true love is not something that you can seek, or expect, it is something that must be given wholly and unconditionally. it is something that is found in the honest expectations and feelings of any person willing to find it, not in the fairy tale romances of would be princes and fair maidens. it is something the writer finds in their accomplished works, or a sculpter sees in a finished piece,....it very simply.....is in the eye of the beholder.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:31:20 PM by Majere26 »

Offline sune

« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2007, 06:48:43 PM »

Hi, Naturewalker,

Thanks for the comments.. :) :)
You got it girl..You've already observed and experienced  what that is..
Accepted or unaccepted, expressed or unexpressed- true love IS...God  IS...

Human condition/physical worldly condition .. is LEVEL of FORM...Deeper condition is LEVEL of Mind..

This is a THOUGHT driven universe..or Belief driven..[Beliefs are Thoughts..accepted for some reason]
Thoughts..leading to feelings and Emotions..and then to physical actions..So the starting place is thoughts..in the Mind!!
Mind...has No limits..Not limited by space or time or anything...unless you believe that so.
You are not trapped anywhere.... as you only believe that so..
You are FREE in your Mind..Free in your soul..Imaginary prison is made up by Ego mind..

Body responds as for what Mind says to it to do.....as a Biological Robot.
Remote Controller to the Robot..is Mind..
Then what is Mind....Who does the Decision Making momentarily in everyday life?

Two aspects/ Two masters/  Two minds..Twoness!!
Ego mind/Split mind  and   Whole mind/Unified mind.........Ego and Life Force/ Holy Spirit/ One Spirit/ Higherself/God within/ Observer/ All-that-is....Whatever you call that  Infinite Source..

Every  moment you do decide with...Ego mind/Wrong mind....or.... Whole mind/ Right mind...
So every moment can create......War.....or......Peace..Only TWO Choices always..

Default program in the mind or Automatic/ unconscious  program is choosing with EGO....as we choosed it by the original error..  ???
Conscious program........is Learning to go with the Right mind..Clearing, releasing and forgiving  all what we've  learned through Ego Drama.  ;D
This is a Thought Reversal program as  Jesus  explains in ACIM....

Mind is like a Computer..  ;)
We choosed some default program by an ERROR...only one error..
We can replace those consciously with New Program..Then old ones get deleted..That's a learning process..
When you install Windows 2007 into your computer, Windows 95 get automatically deleted by the system!!  ;D ;D

Certainly i suggest you to watch..What the bleep do we know movie..
It explains  "Mind actions" in visual form using  traditinal teachings, Quantum physics and Biology.
We disbelieve ourselves..our deeper connection..our capacity to Love beyond all imaginary limits..Our infinite reality..... ::)
till we wake up to that "State of Mind" one day to see this whole thing is a made up unreal drama..  8) 8)

Good Luck for all of you..keep moving with that unshakale Faith that you are guided by the Inner Guide within YOU!!
I love you all !!   :) :)

Offline sune

« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »

Hi Big T,  :) :)
THANK YOU BIG T!!
You already expressed in words what you feel about this whole thing..
Awarness of the other for Who they really are..and Who you are really.. is the game!!
It's Great to hear from a real-life man for what they feel about this..
Thank you very much..Big T..Well done..!!

Hi, Majere 26,   :) :)

Thank you so much for your contribution..from your life experience..
It's a real life experience showing that Deeper Connection though sometimes we try to ignore it by thinking from little, superficial Ego mind..
It demands brutal honesty to clear with your own mind and self..and accept for what it IS..
you did a Great job writing with your own experience..Certainly it resonates with so many as from their life too..
Thank you!!   :) ;D

Nadine L

« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2007, 09:09:59 PM »
Yeah, well...call me shallow, but I'm going to go with Big T. *hugs*  I'm going with plain old, "I love loving you and I love being loved by you," and all the manifestations of that interaction.

It takes an awful lot of love to still love someone who is a jerk day-after-day over an extended period of time, with no explanation for the behavior and no indication of love in return.  And there is that mad-rush-down-the-ski-slop-shared-total-abandon kind of love that can last forever, even though the mountain must be climbed again and again. I'm not after a lofty experience. I'm after the heart stuff.

It is pretty safe to love someone without the risk that they won't love you back. But who wants to live safe? There is something special about pulling love out of the drawer and wearing it.

Consider potential energy and kinetic energy. Both are energy. Potential energy is lacking expression. It can boast about its energy, but kinetic energy doesn't have to boast. It's expressed energy. If the law of conservation of energy applies to love, and I think it does, then it is a pretty sweet deal, indeed.

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2007, 10:16:13 PM »
Classic example … this morning the telephone rings … my wife (Noy).

N: … after pleasantries  “What time do we arrive in Bangkok?”
T: … “12:30, same flight I took before”
N: … “Ok, thank you”
T: … “Welcome - Bye”
N: … “Tillak, ... how much you love me today?”
T: … “How much do you want?”
N: … “Everything”
T: … “But I have nothing”
N: … “When you have nothing, then I have to love you more – Bye”

Click!

T
Big T  :o

Offline naturewalker

« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2007, 01:40:17 AM »
Sune... Thanks... I love the way you write. It shows the depth of your feeling. That is very heart warming! Thanks... I like talking to you... Connections?

Nadine, I know what you are saying. It forms a very big part of our everyday experience of love. It feels good to love and be loved back. Sometimes you love despite the fact that the other person is being a jerk!  ;) It happens the other way round also! The other person continues to love you despite you behaving like a jerk!! ;)

Big T! I would say I love you... and hope to be understood! I sleep very late after my day's work ( ENT Surgeon) and my daily dose of reading and writing which necessarily must be done AFTER my children are off to Slumberland! Yet... very often i donot know when my husband sleeps!! I must wake up early in order to prepare the children and their tiffins for school, prepare for my own day at the hospital- my breakfast and bath etc... ( I will tell you about the etc. later, if you care to know! ;) ) And am off to work latest by 8:30 in the morning- my husband is still asleep... I still love him... very dearly... sometimes I fight to get a moment with him... but I still love him!!!! He does not say much! Quite like the coke without the fizz?! But I can ( and sometimes do) shake him up to get some froth out of the bottle!!!! 8) So your sample conversation with your wife is... a few more words than my sample conversation with my husband!

N: When are you planning to wake up?
S(anjay):.......
N:( going for bath):It is past eight. You need to be up...
S:.......
N:(ready to go): 'bye... see you...
S:......

S calls at 10:30 on the cell phone

S:It is full moon night on 25 Dec.
N:Eh..hh..
S: The Taj is open for photography two nights before and after with tripods.
N: Good. You want to go?
S: I am confirming MY presence with the group- I shall be leaving on 24 afternoon and will be back 25 afternoon. Is that ok?( Giving him credit for informing. I doubt that if I had said it is not ok he would have stayed!)
N: OK
S:OK Click!

I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!

Majere... My story is also not quite short and explains why I still love my man... why I am crazy about him.. etc.. etc.... This post is already quite long. So you- I shall reply a wee bit later... Feels good- though- to be in love- does it not???
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 01:41:49 AM by naturewalker »

Offline Majere26

« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2007, 02:23:02 PM »
in 21 years we have had the best times of our lives, but also the worst time of our lives. the levels of give and take involved in the past, present and future are immense but nowhere near being done. being in love with her has been a great joy, and has shared more than enough of its own pains. it has been filled with laughter and sorrow, it is in a way our own sense of duplicity. where there is one, there is always the other. having never really sat and thought about it in a manner to place into words, it has ever been hard to explain. the trials and tribulations along the way; and yet to come; have forged what we call our daily lives.
I am capable of being someone; as is she; that can either bring great sorrow and sadness or great joy to the days that comprise our lives. Our children often have us at our wits end; as if we needed more stresses in our lives; but would we sacrifice the love that we share in each other, or with them? without hesitation or doubt, no we could not. i try to tell myself through it all that it just part of a greater something that we feel  and have been so long committed to.
regardless what may come my way , unless by a choice out of my control, i know that i can not walk away from the love i feel for her. it has transcended both time and space. i mean that literally as it has grown within me and been carried by me for these many years and in every little twist, quirk and experience it grows daily.
i had posed the question to her before as to what it is about me that she is most loving of. her reply was thought out and came back: "it is the little things. like when you come up and kiss my neck from behind, or when you massage my shoulders regardless a pain or stiffness that exists. it is the handmade gifts that show the time, effort and love. it is in the way you have spoon fed me ice cream, or brought me flowers with no specific day, occassion or purpose other than to give them to me."
i can only respond in similar answer.
it's not a fairy tale, and i know that i am no easier to tolerate on a daily level. but in these past 21 years we continue to show each other that this love is true.  sometimes love stinks and is a burden, but never one  i would replace. it may not be so easy as running it through the laundry machine, but it always has its point of cleansing and renewing itself. love takes work, effort, and commitment. without these love would be nothing....nothing gained by nothing ventured...at that point..it becomes easy to see where love may be taken for granted.  but for us it is renewed every day, sometimes in the most simplistic manner, but others with great effort. i would not change it for the world.....tis a great feeling to be so in love with someone so complimentary to myself....and we do exactly that...we compliment each other....nay, perhaps i phrased that wrong....we complete each other. together we are whole, apart we are two pieces seeking to become one in each other. it is indeed great to be so in love with the same person ever day and looking forward to a future with that same person, despite the quirks that life may bring.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:25:03 PM by Majere26 »