Author Topic: Another Forum?  (Read 2286 times)

Writewayze

Another Forum?
« on: January 12, 2006, 04:52:24 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have signed on the dotted screen... yes, to yet another Forum... or Circle, or Group, whatever... I hope this one proves to be nice and cosy. Having gotten all the doubts out of the way, a little about me.

I am male and an oldie, from North Birmingham in the UK, and I hope to make some friends with whom to have a natter, sometime, somehwhere. On the Forum, via email, or persona a' persona. I don't mind if you are Teetotal either.

Seriously, it's good to be aboard, and I seek to give as good as I get where advice and support are concerned.
Nice to meet everyone. Oh, and I try not to use exclamation marks.

Happy writing and

Stay Lucky

John   ;)

SuzieHarris

Re: Another Forum?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 06:00:47 AM »
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. I am in the West Midlands also, not far from you. Like Nick, I am an established writer/author/editor.

Feel free to join in!

Suzie

« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 06:36:33 AM by Suzie »

Writewayze

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 02:12:43 AM »
Hi Suzie,

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry I havent logged in lately. I have been trying to finish an Ms. Mss. in fact, and for me,  it's been hoovering over the keyboard time.  Almost done now, so maybe this time somone one will be interested enugh to hype the book! Problem is I am not either Judith Cutler or Mark Billingham in disguise!

At least it's nice to know that in the Midlands, we have managed to produce authors other than Tolkien. In the case of Judith Cutler, she even sets her novels in areas where I used to work! (Although, she does use a London lady as her main character.)

(Nothing against Tolkien, btw, in case you thought I was being derogatory!)

Going to look at this 'Round Robin' story and see if I can add a few words!

John  :o

Offline maressa

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 04:25:37 AM »
Hi everybody, I received an email about an international writer's circle (which i'd really like to join) and it directed me over here.  my name is Maressa, i'm 18 and live in an island called Malta in Europe.

Looking forward to meet everybody!

Writewayze

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 04:47:41 AM »
Hi Maressa,

Welcome to the forum.
I have happy memories of Malta... But long before you were born.
Lovely beaches, and Comino, (The Blue Lagoon especially!) With all that sunshine, what more could anyone want?

Happy writing.
John