Author Topic: Akpolarmom from Alaska checking in!  (Read 1691 times)

Offline akpolarmom

Akpolarmom from Alaska checking in!
« on: March 16, 2006, 09:34:32 PM »
Hi, I am a bussy mom of 2 teens +1 ( one being a husband) living in North Pole, Alaska ( hint from nic... ;))
I am an aspiring writer with several pieces in the fire at this time.  My most "likely to be published stuff "at this time is a collection of short stories, most with a spiritual or an Wonder and Awe( or could be 'aaawh'...too) perspective. I belong to several MSN writer's Groups, helping to manage some of them. I also participated in the great writing experiment "Nanowrimo"( National Novel Writing Month..which was in November.  The participants attempt to write a novel of 50,000 words in the month....I didn't quite make it - but did get to 32,000 ;D) It did get me in the habit of sitting down and write consistantly everyday ( at least in November lol)

I hope I can get moving again and finish the collection. I do want to get it published the old fasioned way- not POD or on the net.  I have recieved Nick's letters, but must admit I have them in my archives as I simply have not had the time to read. That is also on my "to do" list. There isn't enough hours in the day is there?

Still in Search of More Tools of the Craft,
Akpolarmom
Still in Search of More Tools of the Craft....